when they realize they have a crush pt 2

Hoodude
I was walking to class to see a new monster. Wow, they're so pretty/handsome. I decided to go up to them when they dropped a book.
I picked it up to hand it to them. "Here you go m'lady/kind sir."
This made them chuckle. "Thanks." They smiled at me which made my stuffed heart flutter. I was going to get that monster to be mine.

Billy
Y/n and I were always doing something. They was really, really good at acting. I never got into anymore trouble ever since they arrived. They were smart, funny, and cute. Just hearing their voice made me forgot what I was even doing at the moment before the teacher spoke, ruining my daydream.

Valentine
I never met someone who liked me for me. Y/n was different. No, not like that pick me's or cringe. They didn't fall for my tricks. They liked me for who I was as a monster. Once I showed them my true side, things started to get better. They didn't judge nor tell anyone about anything about me. I felt safe around them.

Pharaoh
I thought the mknster I met was pretty cute so obviously I got their number. Then once we started hanging out, I fell for them hard. They kept quiet and didn't tell anyone about my hiding spots or my disguise when I was tired. They always made me laugh and their smile made me forget who I was in that moment.

Porter
Honestly I love running. From monsters, feelings, hall monitors. It wasn't until I met Y/n that my feelings caught up to me. I would try to run from them. I didn't know how to deal with such emotions. But they made me feel good, dizzy, and even excited whenever Y/n was around.