jealous ghouls and mansters

Deuce
To be honest, wrap his arm around your waist or shoulders and show you off, to make them even more mad. Once there was a rumor that one ghoul tried to get up in your face, she was never to be seen again. But the school earned a really cool statue so it didn't really bug anyone.

Gil
He leaves them alone and tells you to ignore them. There isn't anything they can do to take you away from him. He will be holding your hand in the hallway, claiming you as his.

Jackson
Lowkey glares a lot. He becomes more quiet and he's mad all the time. (I mean there aren't a lot besides Frankie so...), he just also ignores them whenever they try to talk to him.

Holt
This dude will freaking write a song and blast it in the hallways. Then he'll sing to the lyrics right in front of them. Obviously they glare at you so I feel like he would flip them off and stride over to you.

Clawd
Growls if he sees anyone looking at you the wrong way. No one really messes with Clawd. He got height, strength, loyalty, basically all the good characteristics that you wouldn't want to mess with.

Heath
Burns them. I don't know if he would try to, but definitely get them back somehow. He also would flirt with them, take their books, then burn them. He also flirts  with you a lot in front of them.

Hoodude
I'm sorry but I don't really know any ghoul besides Frankie who had taken interest in him. I guess he would still be nice to them, but he's attached to you. You're the first monster to actually love-love him.

Billy
Dump water, play tricks on them. Like if the monsters gossip and stuff, he's immediately skipping class to get them back. He don't play with that stuff. He's been talked about even when he was there and he hated it. He can't even imagine what it must be like to have a lot of monsters doing it.

Valentine
Break their hearts. Now, I know this is really mean, but he found someone who loves him for him, he wouldn't ever want to give that up. There's a lot of ghouls so it takes a minute to break all their hearts. You tell him to fix them and he does, just not fully. They just know not to mess him and his monster.

Pharaoh
Mans got a lot of fangirls and boys so obviously some are crazy enough to try and attack you. He does give you personal body guards because he feels bad and doesn't want to see you get hurt, whether its physically, verbally, mentally, and emotionally. He's really caring for a popstar.

Porter
Paints you on their locker, most of the time spray painting a little message like 'F**k off my monster.' He doesn't play around with that stuff. It hurts him to see you in pain.