what you like about them (physically)

Deuce
Either his snakes or muscles. You couldn't help but stare as you watched him play casketball. Plus whenever he does anything, you can see them flex.

Gil
Hair. Actually you don't think it is, but you like how it looks on him. He definitely pulls it off.

Jackson
His eyes. They were the lightest of blue near the pupil then around the end, its so dark, they almost seemed purple.

Holt
His voice. Yes it can be annoying, but when he whispers or attempts to, it kinda soothes you.

Clawd
Height. You had never met a manster who was as tall as Clawd, maybe it was just the wolf gene.

Heath
Hair. You think its a nice gesture when it lights up when he's flirting with you.

Hoodude
His stitches. You think its funny when he comes to you asking you to fix him.

Billy
His hair. Whenever you see him run his hands through it, you can tell its soft and shiny. You want to play with his hair but its like his prized possession.

Valentine
His accent. Reckon you hate it when he's not his normal self, but when he is, he sounds southern. Certain words slip out and you think its cute. You love it when he says "Darlin'"

Pharaoh
Eyeliner. It makes his eyes pop out and you think he pulls it off.

Porter
His style. You think its cute that he has paint all over his clothes. Plus you steal his clothes which he assumes that you are just washing it.