when they realize they have a crush pt 1

Deuce
I was walking with Y/n through the halls of the school. There wasn't really anything to do. Class hadn't started. I don't know why Y/n was here so early.
"Bro, why were here?" I asked.
They looked at me with their e/c ones that were so simple, but so complex. "Mad science teacher wanted me to retake the test," they groaned.
"Oh dude, I'm sorry."
They shrugged. "Whatever. Thanks for coming here this early, it means a lot." They smiled at me and I'm not that type to blush, but they were definitely an exception.

Gil
I was sitting at the bottom of the pool with Y/n. They wanted to have a tea party and sirens. I thought they were joking, but who doesn't like playing games we played as little kids.
As I was sipping my "tea", Y/n started laughing. I raised my eyebrow and they started laughing. Honestly, I loved seeing them laugh and smile. It made me happy just to see them happy.

Jackson
"No," Y/n said.
I chuckled. "You have to at least try."
They shook their head. "I don't want to." I smiled. They were the only person who didn't bully me for being half normie and they didn't go like every single guy that gave them attention. They were sweet but they scared the life back into Manny and Toralei. They were really an amazing person.

Holt
As I danced with them to the music, I heard their laughs and their smiles. I looked into their eyes, ones filled with joy. Just dancing to the music was one of my favorite things to do with them. Just even catching a glimpse made my day.

Clawd
Yeah, they were clutzy, but it gave me an excuse to be around them. Not that we couldn't be friends. I just didn't know how Draculaura would take it. We ended on good terms, but she already seemed like she was moving on so I had to too.
I always had at least something of theirs. Whether they dropped it on the ground or they left it at my place, it always comforted me to have at least something.

Heath
All the jokes about us running off and making out were pretty funny. I mean, I did like them a lot, but I was pretty sure we were just friends. I would try to hint it to them, but I don't know if they ever got the message. It hurt me, but at least I could joke, right?