first fight - Gil 🦈

Gil was more shy. He kept all of his feelings to himself. He's quick to forgive to, but not this time.

You didn't realize what you did. Gil just started ignoring you which was weird. He never stopped talking to you which you didn't mind. This silent treatment came out of nowhere. You had tried talking to him but he would mumbled a "Nothing" or "I'm fine" which was complete b.s.

You went to Clawd, someone Gil trusted besides you.

"He won't talk to me," you explained. "I don't know what I did."

"Really?" he asked. He shot you a confused look.

You nodded. "One day, we're talking and hanging out then the next, boom! Utter silence."

"You haven't heard the rumors then," he sighed.

Anger boiled in your system. Which one of these lying ghouls ruined your relationship?

He continued, "Toralei said that you were cheating on him with Heath. I thought it was a little suspicious at first, but Heath would not shut up about you."

"So he's mad about a rumor," I sighed. "I have to go clear this up."

"Gil should be coming here soon to play a game of Casketball, maybe talk to him when he gets here."

You nodded. "Good idea. But Heath!?"

Clawd laughed. "I don't know how Gil thought for it to be true. But you know how Gil is, he doesn't talk about his feelings."

"Hey Clawd..." you both turned to see Gil who had a glare set upon you.

"I need to talk to you," you said, running up to him.

"I don't want to talk right now, Y/N."

"I'm not cheating on you with Heath!" you exclaimed.

"Since when did that rumor turn up?" he asked.

"Clawd told me-"

"Of course he did."

"What did I even do!?" you yelled. "You haven't talked to me in over a week! We were fine one day then the next, you started to ignore me!"

"Y/N, I'm not fighting with you right now."

You rolled your eyes. "You can come find me when you do. And hopefully, thats soon." You stormed off the court, furious. Gil still hadn't told you what you did wrong. If you even did anything wrong. You had tried to talk but nothing.

You got in your car and drove home. All you could do was replay the scene over and over again.

Then it dawned on you. Gil had told you something personal, something about his childhood, you couldn't remember. You hadn't said anything about it, but it must've gotten out or someone started up the rumor, thinking it was false, but it turned out to be true.

You pulled into your driveway and immediately pulled out your phone.

You - I'm so sorry for whatever I did. The only thing I can think of is that accident you told me. I promise I didn't tell anybody. Just please talk to me."

It had been an hour since you sent that text. Then your phone buzzed

Gilly - Toralei

You grew angry. Of course, it was that lying stank. You were just going to have to wait until tomorrow to show her your wrath.

You - I'll take care of it, I promise

*time skip🥸*

Once you saw that little cat, you went crazy on her.

It did get physical, but once she flipped you both so she was on top, she was dragged away. So it was safe to say you won the fight.

Currently, you were sitting through a lecture by Headmistress Bloodgood, talking how inappropriate it was and yada-yada-yada. You weren't listening. You were more worried about Gil. But you were also hurt and angry. How could he believe such lies from Toralei?!

The Headmistress just have you both two day suspension which wasn't bad considering. Although your parents were going to be a tad mad, but on the bright side, no school!

She released you and you headed out to your car with your head held high. The only ones that were ticked off were Toralei's followers, but they didn't matter.

You got in the car and checked your ICoffin to see a text message from Gil.

Gilly - Why on earth would you fight her?

You - 'cause she was hurting you

Gilly - thats still not a reason

Seen

Yup, you had just left him on read. How could he blame you for helping him?

You scoffed, putting the key into the engine. Thats when a knock was at your window.

And there he was. The person you didn't want to see, Gil.

You rolled the window down. "What?"

"Why did you fight her?" he asked.

"I already told you. If you're going to still be mad at me even after I tried to make things right then you should probably leave."

"I'm not mad, Y/N. I'm just-"

"Just what?!" you exclaimed. "It was a bunch of rumors and you wouldn't even come talk to me, your partner, to see if it was true!"

Gil's face reddened while he looked down. "I didn't want to think it was you..."

"Then say something. How could I get mad at you for asking for the truth?"

He shrugged.

You sighed. Was this really his way of apologizing to you? "I'm going to get food." You unlocked the car. "Get in if you want."

He smiled and made his way over to the passenger side.

Once he got in, he said, "I'm sorry. I should've come to you, but I was scared."

You nodded. "I forgive you." You were a little hurt but you couldn't stay mad at your manster for long. Gil only meant well.

The rest of the day was filled with laughs and text messages about how awesome it was that you fought Toralei. It was pretty awesome, but you couldn't say that. What if someone showed the wrong person and it got back to Headmistress? Maybe in person, but right now, all you wanted to do was spend time with Gil.