Prologue

3RD P

3RD P.O.V

There was a huge storm outside as Jesse and Perry were running away from the police. The two had unintentionally rushed into an aquarium.

Perry had thought it was a good idea to grab some spray paint and vandalize the place.
"Check it out man. Look at this" Perry said shaking the spray paint.
Jesse later did the same.

Perry started wondering off,painting every wall he saw. Jesse stayed back and spray painted the door.

Jesse had stopped spray painting the door as he heard some rather,strange clicking noises.
"Perry?.." He said looking for his friend. The boy started slowly going the same way and all of a sudden, thunder cracked.

Suddenly, an orca appeared and severely scared Jesse.
"AGGHHHHH!" Jesse screamed with his mouth opened and his eyes widened.

Jesse ran away and stopped as soon as he heard a squeal from the tank.
"What is that?" He said squinting at the tank.
Jesse walked closer to the tank and put his hands against it.
The orca appeared again,swimming by the viewing window.
"Woah.." Jesse said,amazed by the marine animal.

"Jesse! Cops! Run!" Perry shouted.

Jesse quickly ran away from the window as police officers ran up to him.
"There he is! Hold it kid!" The policeman shouted.

Jesse ran away as the cops chased him down the hall. He soon,tripped on something. He quickly recovered though.

"Up the stairs!" A police officer shouted pointing at Jesse.
"Hey kid!" The other officer shouted.
Suddenly,another police officer went behind Jesse and grabbed him.
The officer had pinned Jesse to the concrete seat as Jesse struggled to get away.

"Relax..Calm down" The officer said.
Randolph and his daughter; Nova, were watching the scene unfold before their eyes.

That's where it all started...