Chapter One: Properly Meeting Jesse

NOVA'S P.O.V

  My dad told me that the kid that vandalized Willy's tank will be working with us for a bit. Not that I cared. All that matters to me is that Willy is safe and out of harms way. Besides the fact that he's in captivity..

  A knock on the door quickly snapped me out of my thoughts as I heard a familiar voice. "Hello? Randolph?" The boy said.

  'That was the boy from last night..'

  I decided to go welcome him into the house,but it seemed that he invited himself in.
"What is this.." He said looking at the orca.
"It's an orca!" I said excitedly from behind him.
He quickly flinched and looked at me.
"My names Nova. I'm Randolph's daughter!" I said.
"Jesse.." Jesse replied.

  "Well..the artist returns. Welcome back" My dad said.
————————————————————
  My dad brought me and Jesse to the aquarium. After he cleaned the tank, I wanted to show him Willy.

  Willy can stand me,but I can't train him properly. Neither can Rae.

  "We have all become great admirers of your work around here. All good things must come to an end.." My dad told Jesse.
"Time to let your creativity flow..backwards" He continued.

"You know what to do with all of this?" My dad said pointing to the cleaning supplies in Jesse's hands.
"Yeah..I do" He replied.
"Good see you later" My dad replied.

  I decided to stay because I wanted to know Jesse better. He is my age after all.

  "Why are you still here?" Jesse asked while cleaning the tank. I was leaning on the wall opposite to him.
"I wanted to show you the orca. You've seen Willy right?" I asked.
"Yeah I saw him last night.." He responded rolling his eyes.
"Speaking of the devil.." I said smiling as Willy swam where me and Jesse were standing.

  "Wow.." Jesse said amazed.
"Let's go see him! Shall we?" I said walking to the stairs.
Jesse followed me in response "We shall" He said.

  We walked over to Willy's tank and I used my left hand and started to splash it in the water.
"What are you doing?" Jesse asked looking at me weirdly.
"Calling Willy" I said smiling.
All of a sudden,Willy jumped up and splashed us.
"Sorry about him..he's not used to people yet.." I said frowning a bit.

  "Hey!" My dad shouted grabbing me and Jesse's shoulder.
"Ah!" We screamed at the same time.
"Nova..why are you and Jesse up here?" He asked glaring at Jesse.
"I wanted to show him Willy" I said as he walked beside Jesse.

"Seven hundred pounds,that one." Dad said pointing at Willy.
"Jaws powerful enough to crush bones to oatmeal.." He continued.
"Willy gets into moods. You've got to give him his space. Don't bother him and he won't bother you. Understand?" My dad asked looking at Jesse.
"Sure.." He responded with.

My dad walked away so I decided to follow him. Just to give some space.