Chapter Two: Training

NOVA'S P.O.V

  The intercom went on as one of the employees spoke.
"Ladies and gentlemen,girls and boys..just a reminder that our sea lion show plays four times daily! Your North-West adventure pass will admit you to all sessions. Showtime's are at 10,12,2 and 4!" He finished.

  Rae is the main trainer here. I only help around the park,so I usually just watch the shows. This is something I've been doing since I was nine.

  The announcer started to speak again.
"As you can see,Olivia and Belinda flip out at lunchtime".

  "Belinda, we have a nice looking audience,don't you think?" Rae said asking as Belinda and Olivia were barking.
Rae blew her whistle and gave them the fish. It's the trainers way of saying 'good job! you actually did the trick right!'.
Rae rose her arms as the two sea lions raised half their bodies into the air as the crowd cheered.

  "You look beautiful! How 'bout a kiss?" Rae asked the sea lions. The two kissed as the crowd awed.
"You should be ashamed of yourselves!" Rae continued as Olivia and Belinda covered their faces with their front feet.

  The crowd laughed. That trick is usually a crowd favourite.

  "Wave goodbye to everybody! Wave goodbye." Rae said waving her arm to signal the trick as the two waved.

  "Let's give a big hand for Olivia and Belinda! As well as their trainer Rae!" The announcer said as Rae and the sea lions went off stage.

  "In a couple of minutes. You'll be able to see Willy! Our prize orca whale!" The announcer continued.
————————————————————
  Me and Rae were walking near Willy's tank as I saw Jesse and gave him a little wave. He smiled back,but soon Rae interrupted my thoughts.

  "You're that graffiti kid,aren't you?" She asked glaring at him a bit.
"I guess.." Jesse responded.
"You really messed up our observation area" She said with a serious tone.
"Sorry" Jesse said with a forced voice.

  "You like whales?" Rae asked.
"I like him" Jesse said quickly answering her.
"He doesn't like anybody. So be careful  around him" Rae said crossing her arms.
"See,Willy's a case. A special case" Rae said looking at Willy.
"So? Who isn't?" Jesse asked with anger laced in his voice.
————————————————————
  Right now, I'm watching Jesse repaint Willy's tank as me and him talked about random stuff.
Me and him just met less then a week ago,yet I feel like I've known him for so long.

All of a sudden he sighs.
"Almost finished with this place.." He said as he continued to paint.

'Does that mean he leaves?..'

As I was thinking about how Jesse was eventually gonna leave the aquarium, he started to play his harmonica.
Willy suddenly started squealing to the sound of his harmonica.
"Willy has never done that.." I said smiling at Jesse.
"Really?.." He asked confused.

Jesse continued playing the harmonica as Willy kept squealing at the sound of the music.
Willy started to swim to the opposite side of the tank.

"Come on Nova, I think he wants us to follow him" Jesse said going under the railings. I followed him as we went upstairs.
Willy started whining and squealing again at the sight of Jesse.
The both of us went closer to his tank as Jesse played the harmonica again. Willy started to swim around his tank as he suddenly jumped on his side. In the process..soaking the incoming Rae walking with fish in her hands.

Jesse laughed at the sight as I sighed and took the box from Rae.
"Well you have a nice day too, Grouch!" She shouted at Willy.
"He likes messing around with peoples heads,doesn't he?" Jesse asked looking at Rae and I.
"Yes he does.." Rae said and I nodded a yes motion.
"If I can't get him to perform. No one can" Rae said as I glared.
"At least I can feed him without him splashing me.." I whispered as Rae hit the back of my head.

Rae sighed as she spoke.
"Orcas are usually nice and smart. Willy is smart and..nasty" She said smiling. Willy growled in response.
"You really like him huh?" She asked Jesse.
"Yeah.." Jesse responded.
"Good you can help me out!" Rae said smiling again.

'Yes! That means I don't have to check the fish today'

I passed the box back to Rae and waved my hand in goodbye.