1. New job

"Hey, anyone in here?" You walk into the office. You only see one person. A hellhound sitting behind a computer. "Uh, hello? I'm looking for a job."

Without saying anything she looks up at you and scoffs. "Yeah, I bet. HEY BLITZO. SOMEBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT A JOB."

You hear some shuffling and things falling over on the other side of a door. An imp comes out of the room slightly disheveled.

"Fuck me I need to stop drinking so much. Hey kid my names Blitzo and the o is silent! Lookin for a job huh?" He's wearing a long grey coat with red buttons, and black and red boots.

He has 2 large horns that are striped black and white. He has yellow sclera and red pupils. "Yeah, I saw some billboard and thought I'd apply. Don't really care what it is I just need some cash."

Blitzo narrows his eyes, looking you up and down. "Yeah ok whatever, welcome aboard!" He extends a hand to you. You reach out and shake it.

"Lemme introduce you to the team. Moxxie! Millie! Get the FUCK out here!"
Two imps come out from what looks to be a conference room.

You go to introduce yourself but get choked up when you look at Millie. She's fucking gorgeous. Long eyelashes, big yellow eyes, torn jeans and smaller striped horns.

She seems familiar for some reason. "HI, I'm Millie." "And I'm Moxxie." You nod. "Hey, I'm Y/N." Millie gets closer to you, studying your face.

"Do....I know you?" She asks. Having her so close makes you blush a little. "I don't think so. I don't really have any friends." She moves back. "Hmmmm. I could've sworn we'd met before."

"Last but not least this is my daughter Loona." She growls a little at him. "Alright, enough with the bullshit introductions. We have work to discuss!" Blitzo shouts. You follow them into the meeting room. You take a seat, with Millie sitting next to you.

"Alright, so we've been asked to go kill some old fuck because he went crazy and killed his wife. She wants revenge. Pretty simple job!"

You raise an eyebrow. "So how does this work? I mean, if he's alive how do we get to him?" Blitzo laughs. "With THIS!" He pulls out some sort of book.

"Soooo the magic of reading let's us go to the living world?" Millie and Loona giggle. "No dipshit it's a magic book I stole from some rich asshole that let's us go there."

Somehow not the weirdest thing you've heard. "So when do we go?" You ask. Blitzo tosses the book to Loona. "Now." Loone opens the book and a portal opens on the wall.

Moxxie tosses you a gun. You make sure it's loaded then give him a nod. "Thanks man." He smiles back. "No problem Y/N." You step through the portal and look around.

It's mid-day and the sun is out. Being in this world makes you feel uneasy. "Alright, our target will be in this house. New guy, you go get him. Earn your paycheck." You nod and head in.

The house is decrepit and smells like old food and dirty clothes. "Ugh I just need to find this dude and get out of here."

You slowly creep through the house, clearing rooms as you go. As you approach the last room a floorboard creaks under your foot.

You get hit in the back by a bat. The blow sends you falling to the floor. "I knew that bitch would have something set up."

You act like you're more injured to get him in closer. As he comes closer you swipe at his ankle with a knife. He screams and slips in the pool of blood forming by his foot.

This is your first time killing a human. It feels so different than killing another demon. You look down at him a give him a sinister smile.

"Your wife says hi." You plung the knife into his chest4 times before finally cutting his throat. His eyes fill with terror as you watch these drain from them.

You make your way back outside, covered in his blood. "Well shit, looks like you got it done." Blitzo says. "Yeah. Fucker got the jump on me. Hit me once before I put him down."

"You okay?" Millie asks. She seems worried. You blush a little. "Yeah, I'm fine. I've had worse." The portal opens up and you all head back

"Y/N, are you sure we don't know each other?" Millie asks. "Almost positive. Although my memory of childhood is fuzzy. I find it hard to believe I'd forget such a pretty face though." You give her a wink.

She rolls her eyes, but is clearly blushing. "Well aren't you a charmer. Tell all the ladies that?" You laugh and shake your head.

"No ma'am. There's just something about you. I feel comfortable around you. I don't really get it. Maybe we can hang out some time?"

She looks at you silently, her face is beet red. "Yeah, that'd be nice. I'll see ya." You nod. "See ya Millie."

After she's gone let out a deep breath. You actually pulled off the cool guy act. You do like her, and you want to spend more time with her to figure out these feelings you have.

Why does being around her feel so right? You have a lot to think about.