8. Home alone? (18+)

"Fuck me, where am I?" You open your eyes to take in your surroundings. It takes them a moment to adjust. It looks like your at Millies parents place still.

You look down to where you got shot, and it's already healed. You try to stand but your knees give out sending you back onto the bed.

"Millie? Are you there?" You call out. There's a moment of silence broken by footsteps quickly approaching the door. The door flies open, with Millie standing in the hall.

She immediately tears up and runs to you. "Are you OK? I was so worried about you!" She throws herself into your arms.

You hold her tightly, rubbing her back. "It's ok sweetie, I'm OK. Good thing because you jumping on me would e sucked if I wasn't."

She lifts her head up and looks at your stomach. "Shit, it's like you didn't just get shot." You shrug. "Fucking hurt when it happened. Glad it didn't hit anything vital."

You wipe some tears from her eyes. "No more crying now. We should probably head out soon, right? I don't want to overstay my welcome here."

Millie laughs a little. "So, you're ok? Like no pain at all?" You shake your head. "I'm a little tired, but I feel fine. Why?"

"Just making sure. You did get shot and all." You laugh. "Fair! But really, I'm fine. See?" You grab her hand and put it on your stomach.

She feels it for a moment and bites her lip. "Y-yeah. Feels great. I mean! Uh. I can't even feel a scar." You raise an eyebrow at her.

You lean in and nibble her ear. She gasps and kets out a breath. You give her a smirk. She just simply nods in response.

She gets up and closes the door. "Uh, Millie?" She walks back to you and pushes you onto your back. "Pretty sure we have some unfinished business. Everyone else is out helping at the ranch."

You blush hard. "I think I see where this is going." She giggles and gives you a wink. She straddles you and kisses you. You force your tongue into her mouth, eliciting a moan.

You slide your hand under her shirt, touching her stomach. Her skin is extremely soft. You move your hand up farther to her chest.

To your surprise, she's not wearing a bra. You trace your finger around her nipple. She pulls away from the kiss and let's out a staggered sigh.

You lightly give it a pinch and she struggles to stifle a moan. "F-fuck." She whispers into your ear. She bites down onto your neck.

It sends a shiver down your whole body. Millie sits upright and removes her shirt. "You sure you're 100% fine?" You nod, confused.

"Good." She removes her shorts and gives you a seductive smirk. "I hope you're ready for this." You're positive you've never been more ready for something.

She reaches down and removes your boxers, revealing your erect cock. She runs a finger from the base to the tip. She leaved a trail of kisses down your chest.

She places a hand between your member and her face and licks the entire length of it before putting it in her mouth.

You let out a moan in response. "Fuck, you're incredible." As you say this She starts moving her head. You grip the sheets on the bed.

She stands positions herself up a bit more and takes you into her throat. It's been awhile since you've had sex, so you're already getting close.

"M-millie, I-I'm gonna..." She just looks you in the eyes and grabs your hand. You thrust into her mouth and cum. She moans and squeezes your hand.

She moves up next to you breathing heavily. "Fuck it's been too long. Now then." You pull her to the edge of the bed.

You look up at her, her eyes are closed and she's biting her lip. You kiss her stomach, making your way down to her thighs.

She places a hand on your head. "Stop teasin me already. I'm losin it up here." You chuckle and decide to oblige her.

You very gently lick her clit, making her inhale sharply. "Haaaa, fuck." She whispers. You keep going, changing pressure and speed.

Millie places her hands on the back of your head and her breathing quickens. You gently suck on her clit, and she lightly squeaks and holds your head in place.

"Shit. That was... You were..." Millie seems to be a bit at a loss. "You good sweetie? Need a moment?" She laughs a bit.

"I've never been better. Now then." She gets on her hands and knees and wiggles her butt at you. "Why don't you come over here and fuck me?"

What an incredible sight. Here body is ridiculously attractive. You walk up behind her and smack her ass. She gasps and grips the sheets.

You slowly slide into her, and it feels incredible. "Oh fuck. Ever since we remembered each other I've wanted to do this." She says.

"What stopped you?" You ask. She looks back at you. "I didn't want you to think I was just using you or something." You grab her waist and flip her onto her back.

"Mills, I really missed you. You're the only person who's genuinely cared about me. Theres now way I'd think that." She smiles.

"Enough of this sentimental shit then. Fffffuck me!" You thrust into her as she finishes her sentence. You fuck her hard, and she digs her nails into your back.

"Don't stop. Oh please don't stop. I-I'm...I'm...." You kiss her. As you go to pull out she wraps her legs around you. You both climax, then you roll off her breathing heavily.

"Millie, isn't that risky?" She giggles and looks at you. "Naw, sinners can't get hellborn pregnant." Ah, well that makes sense then.

"That was fucking amazing Millie. But what brought that on all of a sudden?" She cuddles up to you.

"Last night scared me. I wanted to make sure you knew how much I cared about you." You smile. "Oh trust me. After that I'm well aware."

You kiss and stare into each other's eyes. "Fuck, you're pretty. Maybe we go one more round?" She lustfully smiles at you when you hear a noise downstairs.

"Millie? You here? How's Y/N doing?" It's Blitzo. You shoot her a look and she sighs. "Another time." You kiss her cheek. She giggles. "Alright, but you owe me."

You get dressed and walk into the hall. "Uh, heyyyyy Blitzo. I'm fine." He looks relieved. "Oh thank fuck. You ready to leave? Cause I'd like to go home."

You laugh. "Yeah, let's head home." You look back at Millie who's wrapped around your arm. "Yeah, let's go." She leans her head on your shoulder.

(This is my first 18+ chapter. I was super nervous about posting it. I'm not super confident writing stuff like this lol.)