16. A sacrifice

The darkness dissipates from around me. I rush over to where she is.

Moxxie: It's bad... she's lost a lot of blood.

Y/N: There's gotta be something we can do. There's no way it ends like this.

Millie: Y/N...(cough) I-I

Y/N: Shush, save your energy. Are there hospitals in hell? Doctors?

Blitzo: It's hell. Of course not. Nobody gives a rats ass about helping others.

There's a sudden flash of green light. A very familiar presence fills the room.

Alastor: I do believe I have the solution to your current predicament! 

Y/N: YOU. After all these years you finally decide to show back up? Why did you fucking abandon me?

Alastor: Now now, no need for the hostility! A tough environment makes a tough individual! Besides, that power I gave you should be more than adequate to get you by!

Y/N: That...you gave me?

Alastor: Of course! I did say I wanted some entertainment from you! And you have provided that marvelously! 

Moxxie: So what do you want then?

Alastor: I can save the girl. Not for free however! Let's say we make a deal, Y/N. 

Y/N: What do you want?

Alastor: Why, the very thing I always want! Entertainment dear boy! We can talk about it more later. Deal?

Y/N: ...Fine. Whatever I have to do to save her.

Alastor: Splendid! Such a role model, why I dare say the riff raff of hell could learn a thing or two from you!

He waves his hand and a green energy surrounds Millie. It dissipates after a moment, and Millie opens her eyes.

Millie: Huh? I feel great all of a sudden. 

Y/N: Millie...oh thank Satan!

You rush forward and hug her. Whatever Alastor winds up wanting, this was absolutely worth it. 

Y/N: (sniffle) I-I thought I lost you. 

Millie: It's ok sweetie. I don't really understand what happened, but everything seems like it's gonna work out just fine.

Blitzo: Alright enough of this sappy shit. Let's go have a drink to celebrate!

Moxxie: I'm not sure now is the best time for partying.

Loona: I can't believe I actually agree with Moxxie.

Millie: I think I need to go home and rest.

Y/N: I'm going with her. Sorry guys, another time. Promise. 

You help Millie up and make your way outside.

Y/N: So...did Nix do anything to you?

Millie: No. He said that to try and get you to act without thinkin. 

Y/N: Thank goodness. Although he seems to have at least hit you a bit.

Millie: Yeah, he roughed me up pretty good. Nothing i couldn't handle though.

Y/N: Tough as always, love. Lets get you home so you can relax.