10. Remember (18+)

It's another boring day at the office. No jobs have come in so you're all sitting around watching tv. Some shitty drama is on, it's boring enough to put you to sleep. Millie gets up and walks into an adjacent room. "Hey Y/N, can you help me with something? I'm in the kitchen."

You get up, groaning because your leg fell asleep. "Yeah, be right there." You make your way to the kitchen, but you don't see Millie. You walk in and look around for her. The door closes behind you, locking as it does. "The fu-?" Mid sentence Millie jumps you, forcing her tongue into your mouth. She wraps her legs around your waist.

You walk forward setting her down on a table. You bite down onto her neck while you slide her pants off. She moans into your ear, digging her nails into your back. You move down to her stomach, kissing your way down. You pull back for a moment, enjoying her body.

"If I weren't mistaken, I'd say you had this planned out Mills." You tease. She giggles a little and looks you in the eyes. "I've been wantin you since we did it last. No foreplay, just fuck me." You waste no time removing your pants. You lean in and give her a kiss.

Millie bits her lip in an attempt to stifle a moan as you slowly push into her. The moment is ruined by your phone ringing. You decide to ignore it and keep your focus on Millie. The phone falls silent for a moment then rings again. You groan as you pull away from Millie. "I'm so sorry, but I gotta yell at whoever this is." 

You grab your pants and pull your phone out. "THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT." There's a brief moment of silence. "Sounds like I'm interrupting something." To your surprise, it's Nix. "Yeah, just a little bit. What do you want?" You make no attempt to hide your frustration. He laughs, making your eye twitch a little.

"Come to my warehouse. I need some help. I'll pay you." You sigh as you look over at Millie, who has a mischievous look on her face. She gets off the table and crawls over to you. She places her tongue at the base of your shaft, licking up to the tip. You give her a look trying to get her to stop, causing her to shake her head.

Without breaking eye contact with you she takes you all the way into her throat. "Yeah, fine, be there soon." You quickly say and hang up. "My, you seem a bit flustered." Millie says coyly. You push her onto her back. "I hope you're ready for this."

---40 minutes later---

You put your shirt back on and look down at Millie. "Fuck, you're incredible." She says, breathing heavily. "Not nearly as much as you are. I'll see you soon." Millie gives you a smile and blows you a kiss. Once she's all dressed you head out. Thankfully Nix's place isn't too far away from the I.M.P. building. 

You walk into the warehouse and call out for Nix. "Hey! Old man! Where the fuck are you? Let's hurry up and get this shit over with."

"Keep your shirt on kid. Be right there." He calls from his office.  You stand impatiently, wanting to get back to Millie as quick as you can.

You've never really like Nix. You've just always gotten a weird energy from him. He finally emerges from his office and signals for you ro follow him.

"Pretty easy shit today kid. Just need to move some boxes." He lights up a cigarette. Surpsingly the boxes aren't too much of a pain to move.

The two of you make quick work of it. You take a seat to catch your breath when Nix walks up with two beers. He throws one at you.

You open it and take a long sip. "Fuck that's good." You say, leaning back. "Damn right it is. Say, we never really talk much. How'd you end up in hell?"

You sigh and take a sip of beer. "Not sure. Hell is all I remember. I do have nightmares of fire and smoke. So probably in some kind of fire?"

Nix laughs. "Well shit, same here. My bitch wife and I got into an argument. She stabbed me, so I shot her. Her cigarette fell into the carpet and caught fire."

You begin to sweat as he tells his story. Why does it make you so uncomfortable?

"Before I could get out of the house I passed out. I figure either the fire or blood loss got me. Either way, I end up here."

Your hands begin to shake a little. Memories begin flashing back to you. "Was there anyone else in your house?"

Nix looks at you confused before snapping his fingers. "Oh, right. My little bitch of a son was in the basement. Probably died too I guess. He's probably in heaven though."

Tears start streaming down your face. Bit by bit the memories begin to return. The smell of the rotten wood. The muffled screams. You shouting for help and struggling to breath.

You stop trembling and look over to Nix. A wave of pure rage washes over your body. You stand up, black energy shrouding your body.

"I'm going to fucking kill you. DAD."