3. A job, Finally.

It's early in the morning. Blitzo picked you up in the company van, along with Moxxie and Mille. He's blasting some awful music and singing along with it.

You had another nightmare last night. Exactly the same as last time. It's so frustrating being so close not remembering something about your past.

You feel like shit because you haven't slept well. These dreams keep waking you up. "You doin ok hun?" Millie asks. You don't even have the energy to be embarrassed by her pet name for you.

"Just tired. I haven't been sleeping well the last few days." You yawn. "Well with how slow it's been I'm sure you'll have time to sleep at the office." Loona says.

She's right. As you pull into the the parking lot another car flies in front of you, taking your spot. "Oh you suck for life do ya?" Blitzo says as he rolls his window down.

"I can't take this right now." You say as you open the door and walk inside the office building. You sigh heavily and lay down on the couch in the break room.

You quickly fall asleep. "Seems like yall got into..... No better way to make
...... If you can hold your own against my ......." Who is that speaking?

Who are they talking about? Why can't you just remember? You slowly open your eyes, the environment around you blurry.

"Great timing Y/N! We got some shit to do." Blitzo says. You sit up rubbing your eyes. You don't feel as tired at least. You walk into the conference room and take a seat.

"So what's up boss?" You ask. "Well I'm glad you asked! We have a competition against those WHORES across the hall." You look confused.

"We have to kill more people than some succubus fuck." Moxxie says. Your mouth goes slightly agape. "But... why?" Blitzi gets a huge smile.

"To get our fuckin parking space back!" You look around the room to see everyone look annoyed. "Really?" He nods in response.

"I mean, if we get payed then whatever I guess." Blitzo runs through his plan, including how he's going to get the contracts.

(I assume we've all watched the show. I don't just want to copy/paste dialogue here.)

"So the whole plan is based on luck getting the contracts?" Blitzo scoffs. "No dipshit, we make badass flyers. We're you even listening?"

"I agree with Y/N sir. Some poorly spelled flyers won't get us the amount of clients we'll need." Cut to a line of people looking to have some killed.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding." You look over to Blitzo who haw a hug grin on his face. "Ok Loonie! Open up the portal and let's get to work!"

You all pass over to the human world. You're on a beach, with college kids everywhere. Blitzo pulls out a huge list. "Alright, let's get this fuckin win!"

Loona sniffs the list and nods. She moves to the first target, luring him to an alley. When his defence is lowered you cover his mouth and stab his chest repeatedly.

Once he stops moving you toss him in a dumpster. This process repeats for the next 5 people. You're all grouped up trying to figure out where your next target is.

All of a sudden the giant stage lights up and a woman comes out. That must be the succubus Blitzo made the bet with. She starts singing and the crowd goes insane.

People start making out and having sex all through the crowd. "Wow, no denying that magic is potent. That singer is kinda hot too."

Millie scoffs. "I agree. But I bet her personality sucks." You shrug. "It's Hell Millie. Everyone's personality sucks. Well, almost everyone."

You give her a wink. She blushes and rolls her eyes. "Just focus on the job."

"Yes ma'am, so sorry. What's next Blitzo? Blitzo?" You look around and he's gone. "Well what the fuck."

"Look, he's over there." Millie points to Blitzo confronting Loona and another very tall guy.

"I'm not even gonna pretend I'm shocked by him being side tracked. Shall we cause some mayhem, miss?" You hold your hand out to her.

She places her hand in yours. "Lead the way." You run off together to some of the surrounding buildings. You clear out room after room of targets.

"So Millie, I've been thinking." You say as you snap someone's neck. "What's up?" She responds decapitating someone.

"I know I met you recently, but I like you. Any interest in dating?" You toss her a knife and she plunges it into someone's neck.

"I'd be lying if I said I weren't interested. Something feels so..."

"Familiar?" You say.

"Yeah, that. I've just got a good feeling about you." She gives you a smile and throws the knife past you into a person trying to sneak up on you.

"I get the same feeling with you honestly. I also started having my dreams after meeting you. I can't make anything out though." You frown.

"Well, there is one thing you can." You pull a knife out of the back of someone's head. "Huh?" She walks up to you and pulls you down to her height and forcefully kisses you.

You raise your arm up and fire your gun into someone charging you two. You pull away. "The nerve of that person. We were clearly busy."

She giggles. "Well it's a good thing you taught them some manners then." You laugh and look deep into her eyes. You catch yourself staring and blush.

"We should probably get back to the others, right?" She walks past you. "You're right. I'm really glad you started working here, by the way."

You smile. "Yeah me too." Now you're even more unsure if you already knew her. That kiss felt familiar. Like you had kissed her before. What happened in your past?

As you get back to the beach you see Blitzo fighting a giant fish monster. He tosses some grenades into it's mouth and blows it in half.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Take that you nasty bitch!" He throws his arms up in celebration.

"Wow Blitzo, if I didn't know any better I'd say you planned that. But you aren't that smart."

"Oh? I don't think any of us have a canteen like this." Moxxie throws the small silver canteen at the singer. She scowls upon catching it.

"Yeah, well, tou nasty little gremlins will be in trouble if anybody finds out you were here without human disguises."

"Uh, who saw us exactly?" You motion to the beach full of bodies. Her eye twitches a little. She then takes a moment and eyes you up.

"Say, you're pretty cute. Take my side and I can make it worth your while." You scoff. "A tempting offer, but no. I'm already seeing someone."

You glance over to Millie who blushes. Verosika rolls her eyes. "Uh huh. Yeah ok. Some faithful in hell. Yup."

Blitzo slides up to her. "Ya know, we can forget all this happened if you just let us have that parking spot."

She grimaced. "Fine."

Blitzo cheers. "FUCK YEAH WE WON! In your face bitch!" Millie pumps her arm. "Oh fuck yes!" You just shrug. "Yipee? Wahoo? Can we go home now?"

"Yeah way to be a fuckin killjoy, hey Loonie! We're ready to come home now." The portal opens and you all step through. Another job done with.