14. What do I do?

Y/N: That fucking prick has Millie.

Blitzo: What? Who?

Y/N: Nix. Blitzo, what did Millie do after she finished her job?

Loona: Y/N, she never came in today.

Blitzo: Yeah we never called for her.

Y/N: So Nix tricked her? How did he get her number?

Moxxie: Did he say where she is?

Y/N: Y-yeah. He gave an address. This is obviously a trap, right? So what the fuck do I do?

Loona: No shit it's a trap! Did he say anything to try and put you on edge?

Y/N: He said that he....assaulted Millie.

Blitzo: He WHAT?

Moxxie: If he did then he's taken it too far. Y/N, we have your back on this.

Loona: Yeah. Just let us know what you want us to do.

Even though it's a trap, you can't do nothing. Bringing the others might not go well. Who knows how Nix would react to that?

Y/N: I feel like I'll need you all. But you'll have to stay hidden until I need you. Who knows how Nix would react to you all being there.

Moxxie: That makes sense. Do you want  to make a signal to let us know when to move?

Y/N: No, I can't do anything to make him suspicious. Just jump in if things go south. I trust all of your judgement.

Blitzo: Enough fuckin talkin. Let's go fuck this guy up.

You head to the companies armory and grab a pistol. Going in light is probably the best bet. You can't risk a fight breaking out and putting Millie in danger. But you also can't go completely unarmed.

Y/N: Everyone ready?

Blitzo: You fuckin bet we are.

Moxxie: We have your back Y/N.

Loona: Just remember, we're going there to help Millie. Not start a war.

Y/N: Yeah. Fighting is a last resort. Let's go.

I get into the back of the van, worried about how this will go. The number one goal is to keep Millie safe. Blitzo starts the van and heads out. There's a noticeable weight in the van.

It feels like everyone has something they want to say to me, but don't know how to say it. I really need to choose my words carefully when you confront Nix.  There's no telling what's going through his mind.

After about 20 minutes Blitzo stops the van.

Blitzo: Ok kid, you get out here and walk. We'll stand by and wait to crash the party.

Y/N: Thank you. All of you.

I get out and make my way to a side door. It's unlocked so I walk in. It's extremely dark in the warehouse, quiet too. I slowly make my way through the warehouse, looking for any signs of Nix and Millie.

The lights suddenly turn on about 20 feet from me. It reveals Millie, tied up on a chair. I make my way over to her, but stop when I hear laughing as I enter the lit area.

Nix: Hey kid. Let's have a little chat.