17. looking to the future

Moxxie: Don't worry Y/N, you've got this.

Y/N: But what if-

Blitzo: Shut the fuck up. Positive thoughts.

Loona: Seriously. You've been with Millie how long now? No way she'll say no.

Y/N: Yeah. You know what, you're right! Let me go find Millie right now!

Millie: Somethin on your mind hun?

Y/N: As a matter of fact, there is. Wanna go for a walk?

Millie: Sure! Let's go!

As we head for the door I give everyone a quick glance. Blitzo excitedly gives me a thumbs up. Just breathe you idiot.

Millie: You seem out of it hun. What's eatin you up?

Y/N: I've just been thinking of all the crazy shit that's happened since I joined I.M.P. and we met again. How much I've enjoyed spending time with you.

Millie: Awe, I've enjoyed it too!

Y/N: I'm glad to hear that. But it makes me think, what now? Where do things go from here? For us, the company, everything.

Millie: Y/N...

Y/N: I've honestly been thinking about that a lot lately. Like, what do I want out of everything. What are my goals in life, or uh, afterlife.

Millie: Y/N.

She grabs my arm and turns me towards her. She passionately kisses me, and I hold her tightly.

Millie: I've been thinking about that too. And I already know what I want. But I want your answer first.

Y/N: I want you, Mills. Us. I've been so happy ever since you moved in. It's made me realize how much I love you. So...w-would you...what I'm trying to say is...do you want to get married?

Millies eyes immediately begin tearing up.

Millie: 'Course I do! I was beginning to think you'd never ask! C'mere you big sappy idiot!

We share another kiss. It feels like my body goes weightless when our lips meet.

Blitzo: WOO! FUCK YEAH Y/N!

I jump a little from his outburst. Of fucking course he followed us.

Y/N: Why am I not shocked? Well I guess you lnow already Blitzo.

Blitzo: You better let me help with planning the wedding!

Millie: That'd be great, Blitzo. Maybe we should start by going back to the office and telling the others?

Y/N: Good call dear. Let's go.

-6 months later-

The day is finally here. Millies parents have been kind enough to host us at their ranch. It's overall a small gathering. Just Millies family, and the I.M.P. family.

We decided to let Blitzo officiate, because for some reason he has a license to. We're currently piled in the company van, headed to Millie's folks place.

I can't help but be nervous. This is a huge moment for us.

Moxxie: How are you holding up, Y/N?

Y/N: I'm OK overall. It just feels surreal that I'm getting married in hell. I got really lucky with Millie.

Moxxie: True, not many people get married in hell. You've got something really special with Millie. I'm glad to be here today with you two.

Y/N: Thanks Mox. I really appreciate it.