Chapter 4: Food Disaster

Honestly. This chapter isn't going to be that long

Aeon

~~

'Dammit! why won't you open?!' Fuutarou though. Currently the black-haired boy was standing outside the glass door of the condo where the quint sisters live. "What's wrong with this sensor?! Please, activate!" He exclaimed. "Damn, I wish Akira or the others were here..."

Fuutarou then noticed a camera just above the door. "Ah, um... I'm Uesugi, I'm tutoring the Nakano family on the 30th floor. Is this door broken?" He began to make faces on the door for no apparent reason.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah!"

Fuutarou was alarmed by a sudden voice asking him and thinking that he would look like an idiot for doing something very stupid, he looked back and saw both Miku and Akira. Standing there, Miku had a deadpan expression, while staring at Fuutarou. As for Akira, he was stifling a laugh at Fuutarou, he could see him holding back from laughing, then a tick mark appeared on his cheeks as he looked at Akira.

"Don't you know what an automatic lock is?" Miku asked, then sighed. "Just enter the room number and it will automatically connect immediately."

After punching the numbers, the glass doors opened and Akira continued to stifle a laugh. "Um... I know that!"

Fuutarou said not wanting to be more of a joke to his student, but still embarrassed about what happened. Both Akira and Miku then headed inside and the two of them looked back and saw Fuutarou still not moving.

"What are you still standing there?" Asked Miku.

"Huh?"

She then smiled at Fuutarou. "You have to start tutoring, right? Come on."

"Yeah, come on. Fuutarou. This is after all your job."

"R-right." He said sheepishly while lightly scratching his right cheek with his index finger. Still embarrassed from earlier.

Using the elevator to get to the 30th Floor, Miku punched the number on the elevator and when the elevator started moving, both Akira and Fuutarou were getting a bit green. Miku on the other hand was still the same as always, though had a questioning look while looking at both of the two boys.

"What's wrong with you two?" She asked.

"I'm not really used to elevators..." Akira answered. "Also, there's no air here... Head started to get dizzy..."

"Yeah... Same here... I just have to get used to this since I don't even use elevators regularly." Fuutarou added.

"Well, it's not far. Please. Just bear with it." It Was Miku's way to encourage the two boys.

"Oh yeah, what are you even holding?" Fuutarou asked Akira as he was holding a box of sorts.

"This? It's just some pastries from the café my relatives own and work at. I work there part-time and asked them if I could bring something to eat. Just... Be careful with drinking water here, Fuutarou we don't want Nino to drug you again."

"Duly noted."

When the elevator's bell rang signaling the passengers that they had arrived, there were at least five people inside, the elevator made a lot of stops and whatnot, but thankfully the journey was over for now, unless they used the stairs climbing down from the 30th floor to the first.

Inside the apartment room, the three of them saw the other sisters had already gathered. Yotsuba was cheerful as always, Ichika was relaxing on the couch while her head was resting on a pillow, and as for Itsuki. She was by the table, notebook in her arms.  She was annoyed when she saw Fuutarou entering the room all the while eating.