Chapter 13: Happy Memories

Currently, both Akira and Ichika were stuck inside the storehouse after the winds blew hard and the doors shut. Akira tries to open the door only for it to not budge and when he tries the knobs. They were locked.

"You know? I never really expected doors to automatically lock themselves once they were closed shut."

"That's been a thing for a while now, Akira. This isn't the 90's." Ichika commented.

"Good point..."

Akira then saw Ichika rubbing both of her arms. "Man, I should have brought a sweater." She said while blowing in front of her mouth and used the warmth of her breath to warm herself.

Akira then took off his jacket and gave it to Ichika. "Here." He said. "You need it more than I do."

"B-but aren't you cold?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about me. Ichika."

"T-thanks a lot."

"Still... I'm going to break this door down." Akira said as he was about to kick the door down but then Ichika stopped him.

"Wait, not yet!"

"Why not?"

"Look over there." Ichika then points to a machine that was blinking a red light. "Isn't that a burglar alarm? If you damage the door, the security guards might come."

"Then that's even better." Akira said as he was about to kick again.

"Hold on! Let's think about this. Something like that could get the whole school home."

"Hmm... You're right..." Akira then stood down and abandoned the notion of kicking down the door. "I don't want the others to suffer the consequences of my actions." Akira said.

Then Akira sneezed. "Hah... Hopefully we can make a fire here, with all the wood and all."

Ichika accepted the jacket and she wore it, it didn't keep the cold off entirely but it was enough to keep her warm, Akira on the other hand started looking around the shed and while he did that, Ichika stared at him.

'If Miku were to find out that Akira and I were together here... She would...' She thought to herself.

"Finally." Akira exclaimed when he saw a pair of sticks and a slab. "Let's try and make a fire, Ichika?"

"Huh? Oh... Y-yeah. Sure."

Akira sat down and Ichika did so too, next to Akira. The frizzy haired boy then tries to make a fire by rubbing some sticks together and the wooden slab, it was quiet... Except for the sound of three sticks rubbing each other like they are making love or something. It was quite awkward for the two teens as they were stuck in an unforeseen accident.

Akira, trying to defend Miku who was posing as Ichika, Miku telling Maeda that they are dating and telling him that they were going to dance at the campfire while still posing as Ichika. Ichika felt guilty for making Miku do the usual, tricking other people for a meeting, though the blame could be directed to Maeda for lying about the meeting, but regardless. What has happened, happened.

Back in the cabins. Itsuki was looking around for Ichika but there were no signs of her in the cabins, so. She asked one of her sisters. That sister is none other than Miku. Knocking on the door to their room and waiting until Miku came out, she asked where Ichika was.

"Hey Miku, have you seen Ichika?"

"No." She answered.

"I can't find her anywhere." Itsuki said with a distress tone in her voice. Quite obvious that she is worried about her eldest sister.