Chapter 10: Camping Prep

Friday came and it was the same as always. Lessons and the like, though this time it was close to the day for Camping. Because of this, the teachers of each class in the second year were announcing their camping trip event. The students were all excited with everything about camping since it was a once-in-a-year/lifetime to go with your classmates. After that, classes resumed like normal.

When the bell rang. Botk Akira and Miku went to the library and meet up with Fuutarou there while he was holding a box. "What's up with the box, Fuutarou?" Asked Akira.

"Well, I was given in charge of helping organize the Test of courage during camping." Fuutarou answered.

"That's so unlike you." Miku commented.

"Ah! Let me guess. You weren't paying attention and the job was relegated to you?" Akira asked with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah... Damn it, how are you so dumb and so sharp at the same time?"

"Don't know. That's one of the seven wonders of this school."

"Now that I think about it. You said that before. Are they really the seven wonders of this school or yours?"

"Um... Let's just go on and study, yeah?" Akira dodged the question as he went inside the library.

Fuutarou just sighed and went inside followed by Miku. While waiting for the others, they just started. They first started with Social Studies since Miku asked them too and also Akira since he was confused with some of what the teacher taught them earlier.

After classes and a short meeting that she attended with her class. Yotsuba ran towards the library with her humming. "Time to go camping~ Time to go camping!" Again and again with excitement.

She ran past the door to the library and looked around for Fuutarou, Akira, and Miku. Then she saw them. Fuutarou saw Yotsuba coming in as he was facing the window while Akira and Miku had to act naturally. She was giving him some lessons from earlier that he didn't understand.

"Hey Uesugi! The school camping trip is coming up." She said as she walked towards Fuutarou with her arm raised.

Then Fuutarou puts on a blonde wig and a mask as he looks at Yotsuba. "Yotsuba..." He then breathes through his mask and tries to scare Yotsuba which he made her scream.

" He then breathes through his mask and tries to scare Yotsuba which he made her scream

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Then Fuutarou took off the wig and the mask while both Miku and Akira were both stifling their laughter but mostly Akira. "It's me." Fuutarou said nonchalantly.

"Oh, you scared me." Then Fuutarou puts on the wig and mask again. "Who the heck is that?!" Yotsuba shouted again but this time with a crack in her voice.

Then again. Fuutarou took off both the wig and the mask. "It's me again."

Then Yotsuba sighed in relief. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I forgot." She said Then for the fourth time, Fuutarou puts on the wig and the mask. "He's going to kill me!"