Chapter 6: Song

I'm not going to lie guys this chapter's kind of weak and short. Maybe up to just 2000-2500 or maybe even just 3000 words? Yeah... I was busy with watching another show lol

Aeon

~~

Currently. Fuutarou and Akira along with Miku, Yotsuba, and then Ichika and to some extent, Itsuki were in a family diner. Fuutarou continues to teach the three sisters while at the same time, Akira was the one helping Itsuki out due to her having to tackle one of her weakest subjects.

"Okay. During the tests, there's going to be a 100 word essay in English. You need to remember the elements, the themes, and the tone of the story and then you have to understand what it all meant. Got that?"

"Yup." Itsuki replied.

"Good. Keep that up and you will know my secret when it comes to English essays." Akira said.

"Wait, there's a secret to it?"

"Yeah, but I won't tell you right now..."

Akira drifted off when he saw a man entering the diner. He recognized that face, because of that. He stopped talking and went silent. Itsuki was the first to notice how quiet Akira was and was about to ask but then Akira raised his hand a little and stopped Itsuki from talking.

The man walked past them and went to the farthest corner of the diner. Not wanting to stay here longer. Akira stood up. "Sorry, I have to go guys. I remembered that Minami needed me."

"Wait-" Itsuki tried to stop him but Akira bowed down and immediately walked away in a hurry. "I wonder... What was all that?" She asked.

Fuutarou looked back and saw the man and he too recognized him. "I see... Well, just leave him alone for the time being."

"Fuutarou..."

"He just needs time. That's all." Fuutarou said before resuming the lesson.

~~

*Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding*

The sounds of the school's bell rang signaling all staff members ranging from teachers to the students that class has begun. It was still morning, and Class 1-C were just finished with Physical Education or PE. But the next teacher didn't care. Right now, the teacher came holding a book and was about to teach until the speakers rang and with a ringtone that followed soon after, it was a melodic tone. Not to surprise everyone and even startle them for the matter but just to get everyone's attention to the speaker on the top right of the blackboard.

"Hello students, this is your Principal talking. I am here to announce to you all that the Finals test will happen in two week's time. I hope that all of you will study hard for this. Because if you fail. You will end up in the streets."

Was the message the Principal gave to his students. The students on the other hand had mixed reactions. Some were calm while others were panicking, those who were calm had been studying and were called nerds and whatnot, the other group who were busy panicking were the punks and gyarus.

As for a first year Akira. He was calm, not because he had been studying like the others but he was panicking inside but just better at hiding it. After that message, the Principal turned off the broadcast and the teachers in all grades and classrooms resumed their new lesson to teach to their students.

When he arrived home, he immediately studied for the test, but due to his aversion to studying, he lost focus after a while. He managed to at least learn some of the other subjects like English and Social Studies but the rest were quickly forgotten.