Chapter 12: Camping Experience Part 2

After meeting up with the teachers who were snowed in the same place and same time as them and the rest of the class. Itsuki contacted Ebata that they don't need to have a driver for them since they have already caught up with the others. Currently, all seven of them were in their assigned buses waiting to arrive at the campsite.

Inside the bus where Fuutarou and Itsuki were assigned. Both Itsuki and Fuutarou were sitting together. "Can't really believe that they were also snowed in just like us, still can't also believe we never saw them..."

Then Fuutarou noticed how Itsuki was really silent and didn't even say a word ever since they left the Inn. "Hey what's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing..." Itsuki responded. 'I didn't get a good enough look to be sure what happened... But one of us was definitely super close with Amamiya...' She thought.

On the other bus. Ichika was alone, scrolling up with her phone while waiting for the bus to arrive at the camping location. In her phone, she received a text coming from someone named Orita. With the message being about her studies.

Flashback

After another shooting session, Ichika was about to leave but then her manager stopped her as he explained something to Ichika.

"Listen Ichika, if you're serious about your career. You should think about taking a break from high school for a while.'

Flashback Ends

IChika ponders about the decision, but for the time being. She turned off her phone and waited for the bus to arrive. On Nino's bus on the other hand, Her friends were talking with one another, there were two who were in front of Nino and the other one was next to her.

"Have you picked someone to dance with at the campfire?" Her classmate asked.

Nino looked away from her and answered; "No, not exactly."

"You've got some high standards, don't you?" The other one asked from in front of Nino's seat.

"I guess so..." Nino then remembered about the picture that she saw with Fuutarou's student handbook. The boy who was blonde and more of a bad boy. That was all Nino was thinking about during the trip. 'If only I could meet somebody like him...' She thought.

From the bus with Akira and Miku were in. In front of Miku's seat. There were some girls talking to one another. "Hey, did you know about the campfire?" The girl asked.

"Of course! It brings couples together."

"I hear it's forever too!." The girl squealed.

Miku on the other hand was quiet while the whole topic was being discussed with tons of students in their bus. Akira on the other hand overheard some of the things that his male classmates were talking about and it was already awkward enough, he thought it was annoying to continue listening, so. He took his headphones and started listening to music.

On Yotsuba's bus. She wasn't talking with anyone but was still excited for the camping trip. She looked at the guide to plan out the events for later and tomorrow. 'Just you wait, Uesugi. I'm going to make sure this was a camp you'll never forget!' She thought.

Back with Itsuki's and Fuutarou's bus. Itsuki continues to stay silent as she ponders what she saw early in the morning. 'Unlike Uesugi... Akira Amamiya is also a friend and teacher... We can't be doing this...' She thought. 'Can we...? Uesugi is our tutor and we're his students, but Akira helps with Uesugi, so does that mean we too are his students while at the same time being close and friendly with him...?' She thought.

Time skip...

After arriving at the campsite. It was already late in the morning, somewhere between 10 and 11. The students and teacher unpacked and when lunch rolled in, they ate. They also did a lot of activities for the rest of the day as well.