Chapter Two: Help Us

He found himself standing at the end of a dark corridor, there was dead silence as he could only hear his own heart beating. At the other end of the hallway was a large grey door. The man began walking towards the door but it never got any closer.

Then a faint whimper came to his ears, coming from the left, it was a child crying. He ignored it and kept walking to the door but the whimpers of the child never stopped, it grew louder until it turned into a wail.

He covered his ears and screamed for it to stop, "STOP IT!" He broke down on his knees and cried, "Please stop." He bowed his head, placing it between his knees as he cowered in fear as he pulled on the strands of his hair.

The loud wail stopped and the silence returned, the man rose up, eyes bloodshot with tears and hair messed up.

"Help us." A child cried next to his ear, making him jump. He was petrified, he couldn't dare to look back. The man covered his eyes and the thought of it might be just standing mere inches from his face was horrifying. Then a hand gently hovered on his back and it made him feel more scared, he began to tremble.

"Stop." He pled, but it never did as more hands touched his back and in the back of his mind he counted the hands that were on him: five small hands.

"Help." They said in a cold and flat tone. His mind battled if he should or should not, but he felt the sudden urge to turn around, and eventually he did. He prepared himself of what ghastly image he might see once he opened his eyes. But to his surprise, the darkness of the hallway went away and he was now inside a room that was all too familiar...

The office.

He couldn't believe his eyes, it wasn't the way he expected it to be, it should've been badly burned. The shattered glass window was back in one piece, the desk fan and the files were not reduced to ashes and it was the way he left them before setting the place on fire.

"No." He gasped, noticing that he was back in his old night guard uniform and he was unable to move from his post. It was only his eyes that could move about the place.

Faint sounds of metal clanging came from outside the office accompanied by the sound of water dripping, getting closer by the second. The man's head throbbed, he was unable to move, unable to escape of what's coming for him. He closed his eyes again as the sounds became louder.

It resembled the sound of footsteps.

But everything fell silent until the man could only hear the desk fan interrupting the dead of night. The man slowly and nervously inched his eyes open and realized that he wasn't alone anymore.

Standing in front of him were five figures: At the center was a large bear wearing a back top hat, its body was severely damaged, missing an ear and an eye with wires were sticking out of its missing socket. It was badly burned that only a few parts of its body were in its original brown, Freddy Fazbear.

Beside Freddy was a horrifying Chica. The rips on her face exposed the silvery metal endoskeleton inside, its beak wide open showing the inner row of teeth within.

To his left was the all too familiar purple rabbit missing its face plate leaving only its lower jaw with a row of teeth on it with its inner eyes glowed red. Bonnie.

A rusting animatronic was standing beside them with a hook for a hand and a peg leg, its triangular jaw dangled open showing a grisly row of teeth, Foxy.

Along with them was a different variant of Freddy Fazbear, a yellowed version: black pupil-less eyes with its head tilted to one side.

They surrounded him, watching him struggle from his post. All of them were aged and severely destroyed, either burned or missing various parts. The man screamed for help but he knew no one could hear him. The five animatronics leaned towards the man's face. He was hysterical, on the brink of losing it.