Chapter Four: Two Evil Eyes

The heavy breaths brushed against his ear, sending shivers down his spine. Nick's heart raced, fear rising to his throat and his legs trembling in fear, he knew that it was just behind him. He slowly turned around to face what was behind.

   A thunderclap lit the hallway, to his relief it wasn't Springtrap, but it was as terrifying.

   A man wearing a blue night guard uniform was hanging from the ceiling with a thick black wire wrapped around his neck that suspended him in the air. The poor man was gasping for air as blood spouted from his mouth staining his uniform. He was looking down at Nick with bloodshot widened eyes, reaching out a hand.

   "H-Help m-me." He pled as tears rolled down his eyes, "Hel—" he was abruptly stopped as a pair of rusting metal hands wrapped around his neck and tugged on the wire, tightening it and crushing his neck entirely.

   The guard spat out a huge amount of blood at Nick before his eyes rolled into his head and let out a death rattle. Nick shrieked in terror as Springtrap pulled down the hanging man from the ceiling then threw the corpse on the floor.

   He spotted a nearby wheelchair and he limped towards it, his wounds searing with pain and his broken leg cracking. The pain was unbearable; he was losing his strength at every struggle for his life. He slumped on the wheelchair and began rolling the metal wheels, he turned around...

   It was gone.

   Only the dead bodies of the men were there, no sign of the animatronic.

   He was heavily panting and his chest pounding like there was no tomorrow. The eerie silence returned, only the heavy drops of rain were heard. He looked side to side and was only able to make out the outlines of the corners of the walls lit by the yellow emergency lights.

   Then a sharp pain entered his head, it felt like it was drilling into his skull. He screamed as the pain in his head was too much for him to handle.

   He opened his eyes and he saw multiple figures moving, various metal parts shimmering in the dark: going around the corners and running past him.

   At the far end of the hall, a dark figure stood slowly limping towards him. As it gradually neared, the beams of light vaguely lit it: it wasn't the shape of the evil animatronic that was after him but a different one, a one-legged bear, in his right hand was a microphone and on his head was a disfigured top hat.

   THUMP... THUMP...THUMP...

   Nick was quivering, frozen as the creature advanced towards him. He urged himself to grab the wheels and roll away from it. His hands felt the wheels of the wheelchair and rolled it backwards. But something blocked his way, he was unable to reverse. 

    He heard faint whimpers behind him that sounded like a child crying.

   He mustered the courage and looked up only for the terror to increase. Looking down at him was a scorched animatronic with large eyes, its head was completely dislocated from its body, only attached by a series of wires. It had a long yellow beak on the upper part of the head with a set of teeth on it.

   He rolled the chair forwards but came face to face with a burned Freddy Fazbear who was slowly leaning into him inch by inch, he could see every detail on the bear's face as it went closer. Trickles of dark blood began leaking from its eyes and mouth and same for the withered Chica above him, dripping thick mass of blood on his head. He couldn't scream, he just gulped, trying to maintain his sanity as the blood from the animatronic flowed down his forehead and the sides of his face.

   Freddy slowly tilted his head to one side as two more figures appeared beside him, both left and right, trapping him in the center: a faceless Bonnie and a withered Foxy.