Chapter Ten: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Two hours before six o'clock in the morning, three hours after the first attack from the murderous animatronic in the hospital and a few minutes after the second attack at Nick's apartment. Amidst the storm, a car was driving on the road, there was red and blue light flashing on the side of its hood.

Detective Robert Scott kept driving, with him were the two survivors of the horrific encounters: Nick Fisher and Jodi Bronson. He was in deep thought, he was initially skeptical about Nick's reports on the Spring Bonnie suit being haunted which he has been calling in for the past five nights. It was until he saw it with his own two eyes. He now knew why Nick had been trying to burn Fazbear's Fright down; he was trying to put an end to it.

Yet it survived and it's coming for them.

Nick and Jodi rested in the backseat; it was the first time in days that Nick felt safe, with Jodi sound asleep in his arms and in a vehicle away from that cursed monster. It was a brief moment of security, but he knew that it wasn't over for them.

He looked outside the road to where the detective was driving: the houses became less frequent, their only guide being the lamp lights along the road.

A few minutes later, the car finally stopped, and it was followed by the engine dying down. "I think this is the place." Scott said as he shone the headlights up front, they were facing an entrance to an abandoned parking lot blocked by a huge fallen oak tree.

Nick rose up, careful not to nudge Jodi awake, "We're here." His heart pumped faster, his senses kept telling him that they were close.

"Nick?" Jodi groggily called out, reaching out for him, he responded by pulling her to sit up. She opened her eyes and looked around and she saw nothing but an empty parking lot. "Where are we?"

"We're here." Nick said. Scott unlocked the passenger doors and let the two out before handing them a raincoat and a flashlight.

They began searching, circling around the tree and kept looking until the beam of Nick's flashlight lit a large sign on the ground, it was half buried, and the letters were made of metal with lightbulb sockets forming the letter. The moment he read the words, the hairs on his back stood on end.

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA

He took a deep breath, mustered the courage he had and looked up front. There it was a few feet from where they were standing: The Pizzeria, old and forgotten by time, hidden by the tall trees. Its windows were shattered, walls crumbling and vandalized. It had been there ever since he could remember it, undisturbed for years until the people uncovered a hidden secret: Springtrap.

Little did they know that they had just unleashed the unspeakable evil that was responsible for all of the deaths.

Scott went back to his car and reached for his radio, "Is anyone there? Over." He eagerly waited for a response, but there were none, "We need backup here at the old rundown pizzeria, we need help." The rest remained silent as he nervously waited.

"This is Officer Mark Dunn here, over!" Someone responded, and the three sighed in relief.

"Dunn! This is Detective Robert Scott, what's your location?" Scott said shakily.

"We're at the Fisher apartment. Someone reported a domestic disturbance." He said. Nick and Scott looked at each other. They had missed them by a few minutes back in the apartment.

Robert gulped and replied, "Did you find anything?" He nervously asked.

"We found someone." Dunn stated and Scott gasped, "It's Detective Thompson."