Chapter Thirteen: I'm The Purple Guy (Bad Ending)

It was six hours of terror. It was all over the news. It all started midnight at Cawthon Medical Hospital where former Fazbear's Fright Employee Nick Fisher was brought to after the terrible fire at the horror attraction. A killer believed to be dead wreaked havoc in the said establishment which then continued and led to the place where the final showdown happened: a local disused food joint.

In the aftermath of the event, two survivors were rescued: Nurse Jodi Bronson and Detective Robert Scott. Police were unable to save Nick Fisher who succumbed to his wounds a few minutes before help arrived.

The two people retold their story which confused the investigators, the killer was not human, it was more of a supernatural entity that haunted the pizzeria for over thirty years. They were claiming that it was a reanimated corpse stuck inside a Spring Bonnie suit.

Further information about the harrowing mystery of the murder of five people over the course of six hours will be considered as classified by the police.

__________

Jodi was taken back to her house after questioning, still shaken by their encounter with the killer and deeply saddened by the loss of Nick. She cried heavily knowing that if the police came in time, they would've saved him.

"Will you be alright, Ms. Bronson?" A policeman asked, assisting her to the front door. Jodi kept silent but she nodded yes.

She shakily reached for her keys under the mat and unlocked the door, "I-it's okay, I'll be fine."

"Look after yourself, Miss." The officer tipped his hat, walked back to his patrol car then drove off.

Jodi entered her house and switched on the lights. The place wasn't too big, but it was enough to house one independent female of her age, given to her by her parents the time she moved out of their house. There was a decent living room with a sliding glass door that led to the porch out back where she watched the rain pour on the muddy ground.

She changed into her pajamas then sat on the couch that faced a television set, staring into nothingness wondering if the past hours actually happened. She closed her eyes but all she saw was the gruesome rotting face of the murderous animatronic: its terrifying laugh, bone-chilling voice and menacing stare.

Jodi covered his ears as she heard her own screams echoing in her head, the time she was almost killed by it, the time where she let Nick die on her arms. She was devastated as her insanity was gradually taking over her. She buried her head between her knees pleading for the screams to stop.

She was going crazy.

Then all the voices in her head stopped. She lifted her head from her knees, her eyes swollen with tears. Jodi was in the brink of losing it, she was a brave woman but with Nick not by her side she was vulnerable.

Then in the corner of her eye, something moved.

She turned her head to the left and looked out the glass door, but there was nothing there, it was peaceful but the rain was agitating her. She decided to get herself a cup of coffee, going to the kitchen to fix herself one to calm her nerves.

Taking a sip of the hot drink, she was slightly relieved. She took a deep breath and sighed, glad that everything was back to normal.

She walked back to her living room grabbing the remote by the counter then turning on the television and changing the channel to some cartoons.

Then something moved again outside and she quickly glanced out there.

Her mug fell to the floor.

Springtrap was standing outside, bloodied, deteriorated and twitching, looking at her with its horrifying eyes.

"I always come back." It said.

Jodi closed her eyes, "You're not real!" She whispered repeatedly.

She opened her eyes to see the killer still there, but this time it was standing closer to her glass door. She froze in fear while she looked into its stare and noticed that there was not a sign of footprint of it on the muddy ground outside.

Her jaw dropped as warm strangled breaths brushed the back of her neck.

"Windows reflect."