Introduction: EVIL NEVER RESTS

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: NO ESCAPE

   Five nights he survived the terror. Five nights he endured the torment. Five nights he gradually lost his sanity. He had enough, he thought the madness will end once Fazbear's Fright burns down to the ground. He thought the ordeal was over.

   But the lost souls did not stop as the visions become more vivid, more terrifying. They followed him... But they weren't the only ones that did.

   Something of pure evil survived that fire and is bound to finish what it had started all those years ago.

   THERE'S NO ESCAPE.

   He must SAVE THEM.

__________

CHECK OUT THE TRAILERS BELOW!

TRAILER #1

TRAILER #2

Hey FNAF fans and readers! This takes place during and after the fire at Fazbear's Fright, this is heavily inspired by many slasher films like Halloween and Friday the 13th all while being faithful to the FNAF lore.

The story is totally original, partially inspired by the Halloween and Friday the 13th films about a super persistent serial killer. But overall original.

The protagonist's name is my original thought, I'm not confirming anything since Scott Cawthon has never given the FNAF 3 lead a name.

There will be a lot of homages to the games (obviously) that fans will immediately recognize, your favorite animatronics are here and it will unravel the mystery of The Missing Children Incident and the reason why they were desperately reaching out to our protagonist.

Read on and you'll find out.

-Migz