Chapter Twelve: The Happiest Day

A/N: Before you read this, you should watch David Near's Springtrap with Nikson's SFM, because it's his voice you should be hearing when Springtrap speaks. It's terrifying, bone-chilling and downright creepy.

Go ahead, watch Nikson's "[FNAF 3 SFM] Springtrap's Voice"

Also, I have to mention two songs that this chapter will be based on:
-MandoPony's "Balloons"
-TheLivingTombstone's "Die in a Fire"

You should listen to those first if you haven't.

On with the the penultimate chapter, so that means there's still an epilogue to this. I hope you'll like how this chapter goes!

-Migz

__________  

   He was staring death in the face. Its bleeding eyes looked at him with pure anger, it was ready to strike. Before Nick could react, Springtrap lunged at him and pinned him down on the vent's floor and sending his flashlight rolling away from them. The weight of the monster crushed him, and it was trying to reach for his neck. He could only grunt loudly while he attempted to get away from the monster. At first he was able to, but it pulled him back.

He was a few inches away from it, the flashlight lit its face. He was never this close to it and he saw every detail on its face, it was absolutely terrifying: through the plastic teeth of its grin was the rotting corpse of the purple man, both of the eyes were bleeding and one was dangling from its socket drawing more blood than the other and the foul smell of rotting meat crawled in his nose.

He pushed the rabbit's face away as they fought inside the claustrophobic vent. Nick screamed as he blindly threw punches at the animatronic, hitting its face made of metal. It was painful but he didn't mind it, he was fighting for his life.

"Get off!" He exclaimed.

Then there was a glint of silver from Springtrap's other hand. He shrieked but was able to catch the large butcher knife that was brought down on him.

Nick gasped upon opening his eyes. He was looking at the pointed tip of the weapon that was mere centimeters from his eye.

He trembled, Springtrap was powerful and it forced the sharp weapon closer to him. His breaths went fast as he struggled to stop it from getting nearer by moving it away from his face.

The animatronic laughed maniacally while it grabbed the man's neck, laughing in satisfaction.

The man gasped for air as he held the approaching knife away from him. His strength was gradually ebbing away as Springtrap moved the weapon closer, he could feel his eyes roll upward.

Then his vision shifted, Springtrap turned into the purple man who had murdered all of his friends. The man's face was of pure evil, in his eyes were no signs of remorse.

With his last ounce of strength, he frantically searched for his gun, letting go of the hand that was prying the grip from his neck and feeling for his pistol. He wheezed as the last amount of air was forcibly choked out of him.

Then he felt something, it was his flashlight. He did not think twice, he gripped the flashlight and shoved it in the animatronic's face, shattering the bulb and hitting its dangling eye. Springtrap was disoriented and Nick was able to throw the knife away from them then crawl away from the killer after kicking it in the face.

"JODI RUN!" Nick screamed, fighting off the monster that pulled on his shirt.

"Nick! Where are you?" Jodi's voice echoed in the vents.