💜💜💜💜💜2.💜💜💜💜💜

Taking the panties off the hanger you step into it one foot at a time your eyes on him but his gaze on you

Taking the panties off the hanger you step into it one foot at a time your eyes on him but his gaze on you. Watching as you bend over and pull them up past your knees, before moving them over your hips. You see his eyes watch you as you reach out and grab the matching bra, and then his eyes are on your breasts as you put the straps on your shoulders. 

Adjusting the cups covering them he steps forward and his fingers steady he hooks the three latches.

"I'll go buy this." He says as he walks out.

When you come out in Jungkooks choice. He smiles wickedly. "I like that a lot." 

Back in your clothes you leave and Jae is waiting, you walk beside him and notice his ears are red. "It's just underwear Jae."

"Mmm hmm." He says non commitally.

You stop at MAC and a couple other stores and he's surprised at how in and out you are. As he says, "Done already?"

"Yes, I know what I like and want. I'm mainly simple." And then you stop looking at the window of the book store, remembering the art book you had gotten you tell Jae. "I'll be right back, I want to get that book for Namjoon."

Outside Jae speaks into his wrist. "She just went into Barnes and Nobles. Getting a book for Namjoon. History of Las Vegas." He listens as another voice can barely be heard and nods. "I know. When she was in Fenty I had them change the display. Yes sir."

He stands outside people watching and when you come back out he smiles again. "Taehyung is waiting for you at boot city."

Once inside you greet Tae and he smiles from where he is sitting sliding his socked foot into a boot. "Do you have boots, Cheonsa?"

Smiling, you reach out and touch his hair letting it slide down. "What kind of half Mexican would I be if I didn't? I need to go by my parent's and get them and some jeans. When are we going on our sunset date?"

He is walking around testing the boots out. They are black with intricate stitching. "Tomorrow evening."

Nodding you look at his boots nodding. "Those look good on you." Then going to where the shirts are you find one in Large and hold it up to him. "This denim shirt will look good with either black or blue jeans."

He smiles. "Should we get hats too?"

"I definitely think you should. I have a couple."

"Ahh I can't wait to see you in it."

You leave this store and Jae is grinning. "Jimin is finally ready for you."

Walking with Jae you see Jimin with another man. In front of Kung Fu Tea waiting in line. And you can see Jimin's eyes above his mask and know he's smiling under it. "Do you like Boba?"

"Yes very much. Though I'm surprised you didn't find Green Crush."

"What is that?"

"I will tell you but we aren't going there. Maybe on our date. But it's a place where they serve fresh fruit drinks spiked."