💜💜💜💜💜9.💜💜💜💜💜

When everyone is settled with drinks and Popcorn you smirk to yourself. No one would be interested in that soon. There was just one time with Yoongi, you had been appalled at his reaction to this movie. You never watched it again, a movie you cried at watching every time. So you had it wiped from his memories after the first time.

He is sitting next to you on a two seater couch and he looks over at you. "I didn't even ask about the movie this time. I like to see what you guys pick. It's always a different movie that none of us have ever seen. How is that?"

"Because we listen when you talk about movies and the American ones we have all seen that you haven't. Oh God is that where your love of that movie comes from?"

He nods. "We don't knock my movie. I don't knock yours. We watched my movie just the two of us once, because I had never seen it, and you knew a lot of the words. That was the first time I felt a tickle in my heart for you. You were very enthusiastic that night."

Standing you blush smiling before speaking to the assembled group. "If you have seen the movie you know the rules, you can stay to watch it or not. Only once has someone not stayed to watch Schindler's list Namjoon said it was too sad. Which it is."

You sit back down before cuddling up for a little bit in Yoongi's arms. You're very aware of who you want your men to sit with. When Tae is about to sit next to Jungkook you call out. "My toes are cold ducky. "

Tae walks over smiling at you so sexily. "They are so blue Cheonsa. Like little limes."

He was massaging your bare foot when you pulled your foot away. "Are you saying my toes are fat like limes?"

"No!" He says sounding pissed suddenly because he knew that was the wrong one but at least it wasn't blueberries and heading over to Jimin which was where you had wanted him every time.

Yoongi is being attentive around you as the other guys are grabbing pizza, nachos, and other movie foods from the back tables. You shiver and he takes off his hoodie and gives it to you then saying a little louder than necessary. "I'm going to run upstairs and get another one. Is there anything I can bring you when I'm there?"

"A pair of socks Oppa." There's blankets folded for warmth too that he looks at so he blinks at you in confusion but nods and trots off and you giggle a little looking at a scowling Tae, and seeing Jackson over by Trish talking lowly and smiling before winking at you and jogging off. 

"Do you know Jackson? How did you guys meet? Trish is connected to them" Namjoon asks in rapid succession.

"Oh are we talking again? You maybe wanted me to tell you some things?"

"What?"

"Use that big brain and think hard Namjoon, I'm sure at some point it will come to you."

When the guys come back and everyone is settled in comfortable chairs, couches or pillows and blankets on the floor. It was nice seeing your groups mingle and which ones had developed more.

The lights dim as Yoongi is making his way back and sitting Yoongi says his eyes on the screen. "Steven Spielberg? Umm Indiana Jones? Shark, Jaws?"

"Yes he made those."

"Ahh okay, so action? The color Purple?"

You blink and then shrug because that forgetfulness of watching this had still held. By now everyone here could read and speak English with flawless precision. You had wanted no captions, no voice over. Just the raw emotion of a very beautiful but sad movie. But this time you turned them on in Korean.