💜💜💜💜💜5.💜💜💜💜💜

Oh and Lique. They have to figure that out as it unfolds."

"Of course." You say as you go to pee and when you wipe you think of course as you then got your supplies and when you hear a knock as you wash at the sink and see Taehyung who smiles and caresses your face with his knuckles. "We put something together for you. The staff is bringing it in. So cover your eyes and hold onto my belt loop."

You do as he asks and follow him to the kitchen. In a very large basket are five of the brownies from the lady gaga concert from Hobi. A grub hub certificate to order from anywhere which would be Jimin. "Sees Candy, Godiva and The Chocolate Bar? What did I do to deserve all this?" Knowing that was from Jin.

"What didn't she do?" Yoongi asks, earning an elbow nudge from Jin. 

Under a heat pad there's another gift certificate for a spa and you know that's from Tae. Like the medicine, bath salts and oils from Namjoon. Hobi has given you a pass for a farm for a date and you aren't sure why he is smiling until you see it's a sunflower farm for all of you to go see and you beam. 

But the last one is from Jungkook. "I got some fill-ins before the Scammys. They do good work and I'm going to get something too. They only need twelve hour notice."

You are looking at the tattoo slip and you smile. "Okay."

The guys have all been amazed by the food and when Raj, Shyla and Trish leave you are content to be with them all tonight in the quiet. No out of control sexual urges when you say. "Well I don't suppose if we talked about things before today it would hurt would it?

Your phone buzzing startles you in the quiet of the room. 

No it wouldn't hurt.

Thank you.

"Apparently it won't hurt at all, Chayton said."

Jungkook is laying on the floor, tears coming out of his eyes as he giggles. "Chayton walked up on us so sad. He said never bunnies again Jungkook."

You are holding your side laughing. "I'm going to pee. Stop! Wait! When I was in his talons I was trying to shift to Human and Jungkook had me jammed thinking that if he hadn't been late to do it I wouldn't have gotten took. I couldn't hear what Jungkook was screaming but he looked so mad."

Jimin is laughing so hard he falls off the couch onto Jungkook wiggling on top of him as he's being tickled. "No you brought her so much pleasure she couldn't fight it bastard." He says in an imitation of Jungkooks voice.
Then seeing Jimin's image of Jungkook punching his dick and forgetting that hurts as he crumpled to the ground. 

"Personally I like the ones where we have dates. It always makes me feel so normal and actually like Kim SeokJin." Jin has said from the couch as he pats his lap. You stand and walk to him and sit.

Jimin is next. "Your favorite kiss from me up till now?"

"Ooh that's my question next."

"Jungkook you made that rule because you didn't want people stealing your questions."

"I make a."

"NO!" They all shout.

It's not what you think it is going to be. That's your favorite one. Mine is the one that always is you being concerned about my eating. When I come into my room I can feel you and I know we are going to do something. The way you look in the light from my phone. I always say he's so beautiful before I sniff you and you're amazed that I still want you even though I'm mad. It's so sexy when you realize how much I mean it.