💜💜💜💜💜17.💜💜💜💜💜

At the couch you sat down your legs up on the cushion underneath you comfortably. You had hoped that Tae would be the one to come over and now that he was here you were trying to be more demure for now. He liked a lady in public but you were still waiting for him to want that freak side too.

He walks in talking about going to Jeju Island, feet bare on the carpet, his hair longer in parts, framing his face, so tall and dashing in a way you loved, you were glad you had been right to call to him tonight.

"I know you had spent a couple of days with Hyung but you seemed lonely earlier, your thoughts. They seemed sad somehow." He has sat next to you after putting his drink on a coaster next to the one he brought you.

Sighing you nod. "I am sometimes. I feel like I just found you guys and the group is distant with all your side projects and your own places. I miss the way it was at the beginning, it's hard at times to be Army and excited for the projects. But it's also hard to be alone now, like I'm still getting to know the real you, or you's."

Grabbing your drink you gulp at it not even tasting it your mouth was suddenly dry. "I need some more hobbies." Not wanting the sad thoughts to come in you go on. "I never talk about it because I don't want any of you feeling bad or guilty."

He nods like he wants you to go on so you do. "But I also love having the one on one like this. So I was happy that someone was free. I know without even having to look deeply that you miss the group times and sessions."

He is watching you from the side his face blushing slightly so you gather his hand with yours. "I do miss that." He says quietly. "Our group adventures stopped and it was fun. We never knew what you girls were going to come up with to entice us. It was definitely never boring." He smiles making you grin back.

"But then it just stopped, like we had to suddenly grow up fast. I wish we had been able to have more time like that. I'm glad I came by tonight, I felt you wanted me to be here."

"I'm glad you sensed that and knew it was you." You have turned and sit sideways facing him. "I needed you most tonight."

"You needed me?"

"Need Tae, I need you, stay with me tonight?"

He kisses you gently. "I think I was underestimating the sleepwalking. If you ever want me, even in your dreams come to me and just ask."

"Tonight I want to show you how much I need you, without asking. I always do, but I want you to feel it the way I do, that is why you are here my Prince." His hand that you had been holding you kiss gently your lips on the muscle of his thumb tender and soft.

"If you weren't one of the seven I truly believe that I would be missing someone in my life. I would be looking until I found you. You would be in my dreams."

He wasn't sure if it was the tears in her eyes or the passion in her words. But it started a fire deep inside of him. Leaning in he brushed a light kiss against your lips, whispering. "I would look for you too, I'd go anywhere to find you Cheonsa."

When he kisses you with more pressure you feel the need for him growing inside opening your mind to it letting him feel what you feel, wanting to experience the same thing you and Jin had now shared.

All he has to do is want it too, when his mind touches yours in a way that he has held back you are happy and he can feel it radiating from you so his first thought gives you pause but so briefly that when he pulls away biting your lip just a little harder then normal he knows your intrigued.

"I won't hold back tonight. Everything you want and need from me I'm prepared to give you. It could never be as even with the gift you're giving to me, to all of us."