💜💜💜💜💜12.💜💜💜💜💜

Peeking out from under the cover you listen to the voices getting louder from Jimin and Jungkook who had just opened the door. And as Jimin had looked around he started in on Jungkook being dirty.

Laying on the mattress you guys had moved from the now dubbed Zoro room based on an Anime Jungkook liked called one piece. When you had told him about Zorro and how much your dad liked the movies and show and sword fighting he had listened happily as you talked about your dad snuggling you against him.

As high as you both were you enjoyed this animated version the way he scrunched his nose when he was embarrassed. But you were quick to assure him when he had offered to show you a bunch of manga  when you admitted you knew nothing about any kind of Anime.

Sitting on his lap as he opened the books he had and shown you parts and things he liked. You listened but also couldn't help studying him either like this. Little moles and beauty marks that you didn't always notice. Finally tracing up his chest your fingers slowly traced a scar near his shoulder, really small and round but you asked. "How did you get this?"

Glancing he says. "A mosquito bite scar."

He goes back to reading but you have leaned in kissing it very softly. "Stupid mosquito biting my baby."

He chuckled sensuously. "I have a couple in spots you wouldn't believe."

Licking your lips you smile as you say. "All right show me all your ouchies, let Doctor examine you.

All you had been able to think of was Pirates as you rode him in the high back sofa chair he had been wild by the time you kissed half of his scars and marks when you had finally kissed his heel knowing the how and when he got it he couldn't take ...

All you had been able to think of was Pirates as you rode him in the high back sofa chair he had been wild by the time you kissed half of his scars and marks when you had finally kissed his heel knowing the how and when he got it he couldn't take anymore, pulling you up and against him.

As he sat your hands were able to grip the back pulling yourself up good so you weren't tired at all as he used his hands to pull you down onto him. "Where did you get this chair?" You ask as you grind down.

"The store?" He asks and then groans not in pleasure but in annoyance. "I'll get it right next time."

When he came and you hadn't because you had been distracted thinking of things and said Thar he blows making you both laugh so hard that all the sexy pirate jokes you had both came up with had made sex in that room impossible without one liners as he tried to finish you with his mouth.

He had grumbled and groaned getting the mattress into his living room. Then he was more upset as he hit the table and Jimin's jungle juice had spilled all over. You had helped him clean the spill the best you could. On your hands and knees half dressed but the bouncing of your breasts as you scrubbed had made him start kissing your ribs and back.

Not knowing that was one of your erogenous zones when he had found out he had delighted in grazing his teeth in spots making you a mewling mess of moans that finally begged him to touch you. When he had caressed a long drawn out orgasm that had you clenching around the three fingers he had inside of you. Biting you gently at the same time had made you see stars and learn how to ride his motorcycle.