💜💜💜💜💜6.💜💜💜💜💜

A/N: every so often as a writer you know you like to do it. But sometimes you don't. You will reread and second guess yourself a lot. I worked very hard on this chapter and the little details to the story. I hope who is reading this enjoys it as much as I did writing it! Thank you.

You smile as Tae grabs the Baskin and Robbins delivery. You had ordered up a couple of quarts at Namjoon's request and couldn't wait to have some later. 

Sitting between Jin and Jimin who are bickering you can hear them over your earbuds and you put on your bass boost grinning at Yoongi who is sitting in a chair a notepad on his lap. "Music is so good." You say humming along to the lyrics you hear.

Billy Idol: Mony Mony

Yoongi nods and smiles in agreement. When the chorus hits you are dancing around your shirt off in your bralette rocking out to the music. Jimin has stood up and walks away and when he comes back he has a tray and is eating a cookie which makes Jin stand up and grab one too. 

Oppa? Don't I get a bite too? Those are the new ones.

I think not. We have other less dangerous cookies.

You are on your knees dancing your hair loose around you like a curtain as your hands go to your hair swaying back and fourth and Bob Marley comes on and you run them through feeling the beat to Jammin when Jin is standing next to you handing a cookie to Yoongi you can't help yourself from leaning your head forward and biting Jin on the ass causing him to squeal and turn around. 

"Oops." You whisper feeling smiley.

Jungkook laughs as he has finally pulled your Spotify list up and hits shuffle allowing you to take your ear pieces out.

"Oops?" Jin asks as he rubs his ass.

"Mmm hmm. I thought it was a cookie."

Jin sits and pats his lap. "Come here silly babygirl and say sorry properly and I will let you have one bite. The peanut butter is very good."

You stand and dance over to the couch and sit on his lap. Your eyes are glassy and wide without the effects of liquor. I'm sorry Oppa, but I couldn't help looking and that I wanted a nibble. If you want you can bite me to get back? Your finger is trailing down your lips and he grabs your hand biting the digit gently.

"We are even for now. I wouldn't want to mark you." Jin smiles and winks before rewarding you with a very small bite even though Namjoon is shaking his head.

"You give in to her too much."

"Like you aren't trying to think of ways to punish her right now?" Hobi says from where he is on the floor. He has cuddled the leg you have on the floor and then kisses your knee before his tongue traces a pattern.

"Are you starting something? Sir."

"Do you know what the song was?"

Try again?

That's against the rules. Only once, pay attention next time.

When he nips your knee you take a deep breath as the look on his face is now angry as he is thinking. Yoongi has whooshed out a breath and rubs his knee. Trying to calm yourself Jungkook is staring at the tv and blinking at the words on the screen. So you do the same.

The next song comes on, and you jump up not realizing you just elbowed Jin's stomach sharply.

Charlotte OC: Running back to you

Why is it so hot? Jungkook says as he is fiddling with the speakers and finding the setting he likes as the music comes through loudly he takes his T-shirt off and is left wearing a white fitted tank. His tattoos are on display and as you take a drink of Namjoon's beer you smile and lick your lips and he looks at you sharply.