💜💜💜💜💜7.💜💜💜💜💜

"You want us to do what?"

Nari huffs. "Anything you can put inside your vagina you can put in your mouth. This used to be an herbal supplement and then my grandma spilled something into it and changed the formula and it made it smell good too. But ingesting it is still a proven way to make it last longer as it slowly trickles down so it's absorbed in your bloodstream. It's supposed to make sex amazing."

"Like more than normal?" Trish asks as she takes the vial and lets the stopper fill halfway. Placing it at her mouth she swallows what's on her tongue. "Chicken Kiki?"

You take the vial last and get some. "I'm telling your Mom you swallow." You tilt your head back letting it warm your tongue and taste different flavor notes. You have to admit it's not bad and then you feel the tingle as it moves down your throat.

When you guys walk out the room is filled with men, all of them in chairs and spread out just the way they should be. Spotting Vernon in the front you wink at him and he looks away as you walk past him and stop until he has no choice but to look at you leaning over your tits near his face as you whisper. Seeing where his eyes are you say.

"I'm sorry about what I implied. Of course as a cat it would be one way. But as a Lion, well Trish showed me how wrong I am. Very impressive Vernon." You wink when his eyes meet yours and he smiles and winks back.

Nari is at the front and smiling at the men assembled. "We can all talk tomorrow. I have a lunch planned and we can discuss anything that needs to be covered then."

Trish moves forward her black outfit shimmering in the flashing lights she just set off. "Tonight we have something planned for fun. This has been a crazy week but you all deserve a reward."

When Tove Lo: Body starts you are all prepared and go through your routine slowly working your way out into the men. By the time you end up by Vernon again grinding your ass lightly against his front as you are sideways on his lap. You adjust your top discreetly with one hand so when you shake your arms a breast half escapes showing the top of your nipple.

When he winks again you smile and get off of him and seeing that Trish is in Yoongi's lap doing something similar you smile and dance around. Lightly caressing shoulders, or moving hands to your hips. When the second song finishes you could feel the heat boiling inside you. It felt like when you had water on the stove and it was bubbling but hadn't reached that rolling point.

But the guys reaction was different and seeing Namjoon smiling and Jungkook waving, you walk over just as he passes something to his friend Th8.

"Where did you get that?" You ask panicked as you see Th8 taking some into his mouth.

"Babygirl, did you really think I wouldn't immediately find out what that was and order more of it?" Namjoon says quietly.

"No Jungkook did." Looking around the room at the guys who seem to be angsty and on the edge of their seats.

He shakes his head. "No Jungkook and Jimin found it and Jimin let me see it. I ordered it when we were still in America. Why shouldn't everyone be allowed to play?"

Move! You say to your friends. And hurrying to the changing room you lock it looking around widely for something to hold the door. "Namjoon bought some of the pheromones. Usually it's Jungkook and later. They all took some!"

Nari stops. "Wait, what do you mean? It wasn't green it has to be something else."

"I just saw Th8 put some in his mouth. So they did the same."