💜💜💜💜💜14.💜💜💜💜💜

Jae was perfectly happy with your plan to stay at your Aunts so you could hang out with your parents. Keeping the television volume up to not embarrass him helped in that. And swimming a lot, your skin was like honey as you packed that afternoon your pink shirt and white jean skirt showing that off.

Driving to the airport as your Aunt talked to you in Spanish, she wasn't as fluent as her sister only picking it up backhand at gatherings so it was more Spanglish.

"I need to apologize."

"For what?" You ask looking at her in surprise.

"I thought for a very long time that you were never the right age for a lot of this. So I was to careful. I thought Jae wanted someone more mature and proper. So I tried to be that for him."

"Is that why the Joy?" But stop knowing the word is the same everywhere, inclining your fists inwards to your waist in the universal screwing sign.

"Shhhh." She looks back quickly at Jae then forwards. "Yes. I want to be everything he needs not what he's been told he should have, he's jealous of all the fun and how carefree you all are. But it's not just me. All of the females do, we want them to stop being so scared. They are finally ready to be everything for us too."

You're silent taking in this information, if the women weren't afraid to talk openly with each other as far back as your grandparents things would be much smoother at times. "Mine hold back sometimes. Not just with actions but their thoughts."

Siobhan nods. "Your Mom was ready before me. I always made myself busy somehow." She sighs and takes the turn for LAX and nods. "You may stay with me that summer, we are ready. I now know you need this, I'll handle my end of things."

"I know you will. I found the dance studio when we were driving. Again!"

"I saw it too so I stopped. But it didn't smell right."

"Yeah." You say sadly. "But it will, thank you for finally changing your mind."

When the car has stopped and Jae watches as you both have sprung out of the car to hug each other tight and cry. The female security guard he had hired for Siobhan looks at him. "That is nice, they love each other very much sir."

Jae nods his head and then tells her. "Please call me Jae. I have told you this before."

Walking with your Aunt over to where they stood you smile at her as she hugs you against her. "Thank you for needing me, even if you'll need me less this time, I'm very glad about that."

"I do need you, but I need him, I need all of them. I'm not giving up any of myself to get them. You should understand that now."

Your Aunt looks at Jae smiling. "More then you think. Try not to be to mean to him. You really shouldn't steal. Or take things that don't belong to you."

On the plane waiting to taxi, you look across the aisle continuing to glare a hole in Jae's head. He had ignored you for the last hour. His headphones in speaking to someone, then humming along to one of your Mom's favorite deceased Tejano singers you glare harder knowing he understood what your Aunt and you had been talking about in the van. Now you were armed with some very deeply buried knowledge of something.

You won't stop glaring at him, you know he can feel your thoughts beating at his head wishing you could read it as every so often he brushes his head trying to fight off your death rays. His headphones blaring some K Drama that sounded interesting, but you were finally starting to waver you hadn't blinked in thirty minutes and were just about to take off from your position, finally forced to look away as the flight stewardess spoke and went through her instructions.