💜💜💜💜💜4.💜💜💜💜💜

When Jungkook and the security comes back he hops back in naked but reaches for the shopping bag and then you instead. Pulling you into his lap he whispers against your ear.

"If you ever scare me like that again I will find the biggest switch I can and whip your ass until it's red, It will make me look like the king of BDSM." Your breath is coming out fast and you can feel him big and hard under your shorts. Yes I know now from your reactions that you wouldn't be opposed to a little of that. He says dark and husky in your mind.

He says nothing else and moves you about him as he pulls his shorts on while Namjoon averts his eyes. "I think if you knew your pain threshold we could have a lot of fun."

Jungkook when I got my tattoo? I almost came and thought something was wrong with me. I have something else I want to get done. Then you send the image to him while you bite your lip thinking about the buzz of the needle marking you.

"I will set up an appointment before we leave Las Vegas."

"Okay."

Heading upstairs finally and so upset wondering how it was going to go you stop on eleven this time. When the doors open and you see Jin's frowning face, his arms crossed, you step out and wave goodbye to Jungkook and Namjoon who are both thinking.

Shibal

Walking with Jin he stops at a door "I am very upset with you little one!" And opening it you see a cute little studio, a bed in one corner, a deep bath that looks more like a spa and then a fridge and counter with a range to cook on.

Going to the tub he flicks a couple buttons and the water starts bubbling. "Undress and get in."

"Umm well did you want to give me privacy?"

"I should have your father come over and help me to beat you." He says very matter of factly.

"Well he hates having his dinner interrupted. So I don't think that would be wise."

"Did you want me to spank you now or after your bath?" He asks suddenly.

"Why are you all so obsessed with that this time?"

"I'm sorry?" He asks without understanding.

"I mean JK and Namjoon want to spank me."

"Yes, but don't forget Yoongi, he has his belt ready. So like I was asking. Now or after?"

"After!" You say, hoping it will put him off.

"All right, but that will not put me off."

Shit. You think. Undressing under his watchful eye and then climb into the tub. Soaking and letting the different bath stuff he had put in pull the rest of the bad vibes and feelings out. When you get out he is waiting with a super soft towel that he rubbed briskly over your skin drying it off and making you laugh as he brushed certain places.

Yes, laugh now.

He guides you over to the bed and has you lay face down. Grab the pillow and hold on. This is going to be wild.

When he finally enters you all you can do is cry out in joy. The pain of his big strong hands, five on each ass cheek and then the last and final one on your clit making you gasp and burn to have him inside you. When he had pushed in from behind your pussy had gripped him so hard he moaned.

"I won't last long." Be good and listen to Oppa or I will punish you more.

Squeezing him harder. But I'm not a good girl Oppa.