💜💜💜💜💜3.💜💜💜💜💜

Upstairs you laugh when he tries to come into your room. "Go wash the horse smell off of you. I plan to do the same. I know which room is yours and will be there in a little bit. And I want to check on Namjoon."

He kisses you gently. "All right Cheonsa you have thirty minutes and five for Namjoon Hyung, and not a second more."

In the shower you rapidly wash your hair before putting conditioner in. Once out you can spend the time drying it as you already knew what you were going to wear. When your phone goes off you go to your phone and glance at the text as you continue to brush your hair and leave it long and flowing.

Applying the lotion and two drops of the pheromones strategically you finally answer.

Yes, we had a nice time.

Well I was just asking
cuz last time you said
riding the horse was easier.

When you find your mate
I can't wait to give
you shit about it.

You will.
Oh trust me you will.
So much shit that I am
forced to bring in help
to curb it.

Well I have that to
look forward to than.

LOL sure thing,
remember you said
that later.

I'll be leaving you be for
24 hours. After your
helicopter ride and evening
with Jimin tomorrow
I'll message you again.

Have fun. Don't go to
Namjoon. He gets grumpy
and we'll just avoid
that tonight.

Oh and Lique?
Shoot hard!
And very low.

You roll your eyes and put what you are wearing for Tae on, then opening your door you step out and go down to his room. Before you can knock the door opens and he is studying you. Pulling you in by your hand his eyes have gone all hot and you feel your body burning for him.

 Pulling you in by your hand his eyes have gone all hot and you feel your body burning for him

"You look so beautiful. I can't wait to have you be a part of me."

He kisses you then and his hands are on your ass lifting you into his arms your legs wrapping around him. Hugging you tightly as he moved you to his bed that he had turned down you feel him connect to you.

Tell me what feels good to you.

And then his lips are blazing a path across your skin, soft and feather light. Then sucking and nipping as his tongue traces places that make you cry out with pleasure. When he moves lower his long thumb pushing the lacy material away from your body before he inhales and then places a soft kiss on your lower lips before taking one long lick you squirm.

All right, time to begin.

In the morning you smile as Tae pulls you closer when you try to leave. "Cheonsa thank you for last night. I loved making you happy and hearing my name on your lips while I was."