💜💜💜💜💜13.💜💜💜💜💜

Looking around your room you grabbed your suitcase and carry on which contained your passport. You were leaving to America a week before Hobi for Lalapoolaza. Your Mom and Dad were excited and you were meeting in Los Angelas at your Moms sisters house since your Grandma was there visiting from New York.

Standing in the garage your thoughts were in a million different ways. You had done this before but had not told Hobi or any of them just a hey guys I'm at the airport going to go see my family and then you had all fought, but then he hadn't wanted you with him at Lalapoolaza or Hobipalooza as it was being called.

The difference was that first time the stress had upset you enough that you had miscarried. But the nine tests in your garbage can had all been negative. So when Hobi had came by quickly you had decided not to add stress to what he already had.

"Sunshine?" You had asked.

"Yes my lover?" He had said this while his hands had went around your waist hugging you from the back as you mixed the pasta into the mix you had made for pasta salad. Feeding him a shrimp this way you can hear his chewing next to your ear and begin.

"I was thinking with as busy as you are and everyone else. I was thinking of flying out and visiting them the week before you leave to America."

You feel him nod. "Yeah babe, that would be good for you all." He kisses your head and whispers. "Thank you for telling me."

You let the breath out you had been holding in and smile. "Okay I'll let my Mom know later." And you hadn't been upset when he stayed to eat and then left to take care of some things.

At the airport you made your way through Jae at your side as always, after going through the checkpoint you found a Starbucks and ordered a ice tea with lemon and a piece of lemon loaf. Eating and sipping your tea, when finished you took your drink walking to the stand that had lots of cool little things and getting some spicy snacks you knew your Dad would be brave enough to try.

There was a pretty pen that had rhinestones on it and a notepad that had peacocks. Your mom loved them, saying they reminded her of your Dad. You got your Aunt a couple of pins. She loved collecting them. Had a wooden rack with drawers filled with them.

At the back wall your eyes fall on a book, even as small as it was you wouldn't be able to put it in your bag. And well there was no way you were going to have Jae hold the Joy of Sex for you. Looking around a little you take the book off the shelf and slide it into your back pocket. At the register you try to not look guilty and buy random things, of course you needed ten candy bars. And that tin of mints with ginseng, then grabbing a bag or okay four of gummies you smile at her as she rings up the purchases.

Feeling better because you knew they overcharged anyway. Well slightly better
you put a pretty pink glitter ball with water in a seperate bag with the pins for your aunt and when you come out Jae has his hand out but you slip the bag of your stuff in pushing only a little he sighs happily when you hand him the blue canvas drawstring tote you had bought for your Aunts gift and it was small.

Then he walks over to a table. "I'm going to get a quick bite. We have thirty minutes before we need to board."

"All right." You say. "I'm going to grab another tea then." Wondering why he acted so weird sometimes you walk back over near the Starbucks where he can watch you. In line you wait, texting as you do and sending little quick messages knowing the guys will see them and write back when they can. Even with them on a break they were all crazy busy.

God the guy behind me must really want his coffee. You think as you feel him jostle behind you. Your thoughts on your men and the little personal messages.