💜💜💜💜💜10.💜💜💜💜💜

In the store you almost trip and stumble against Namjoon as the display right when you walk in is a huge variety of both Bing and Rainier cherries. But just as you go to grab a bag mixed with both. You hear Cherry Pie is playing. You are about to comment and you watch as Namjoon reaches for the limes you had mentioned grabbing in the car.

He's suddenly slipping on something and he braces himself but knocks the display of cherries over and they roll and fall all over the place. He looks at you and grimaces and you apologize to the man in the vegetable section who is staring at you. Getting the bag of limes from Namjoon and leave the section. 

You let him push the cart around and grabbing some things from shelves as you pass you have now added a bottle of tequila and a couple small bottles of other things. Down the juice aisle you blink a couple times. "Okay I can see people buying all the Maraschinos, but they don't have Cranberry Cherry juice either."

Namjoon reaches around you and whispers. "How about Cran Mango?"

You nod and also add the pink cranberry juice. And grabbing ritz and cheeses he smiles as you say finally. "What? I like to snack, and so do my grandparents. Just wait till my Grandma says you are too thin." You wink and then as he's pushed the cart to the checkout you say. "Stay here. I'm going to get a vegetable tray."

When you come back he laughs as your arms are full with strawberries and bananas as well as a pineapple. You argue over who is going to pay but distract him for a second and when you are about to swipe he whispers and his words make you pause enough that he swipes his payment and smiles at your shocked face. 

At your grandparents after introductions again your Grandma and you are in the kitchen unpacking while your Grandfather is showing Namjoon his garden and you know Namjoon is genuinely interested.

"That one is tall and handsome. All your men are mija."

You smile at her, you didn't really see much of your dad in her face. Except for her eyes and then frown reaching in your bag. "Wella did you have the cherries? I bought some at the store."

You look outside at Namjoon who is laughing hard and since your grandpa is too you look back. And your grandma is holding a bag standing by the fridge. "Honey I bought these this morning before you called and said you were coming to visit. When you said a hotel I was a little pissed off. You never not stay here."

Looking at the cherries you laugh. "I knew I bought them. I grabbed a bag at the market. But he must have done something with them."

Your grandma looks at you. "He can't know. This soon?"

"I'll find out later. Hide those they are coming back inside."

Outside you watch him in his T-shirt and shorts as he lights the Tiki lamps near you. Your grandpa is watching him closely. But why does he keep looking at you nervously like he's anxious? But sitting down both of them you watch as they are both looking at the spread of things to snack and drink. The sun is just skimming the surface of the water in the distance.

Namjoon nods and whispers. "Forty two." In Korean. 

"Cuarenta y dos. Forty two." Your grandfather says smiling and opening the tequila before pouring a shot for all of you. And when he tosses it back neatly before kissing your Grandmother on the lips. "Forty two Nutria."

"No Wello please don't say it again."

"No mija not now, later."

"Well if you run really fast I have your wish saved. I'll buy your first pack next time."

He smiles and pours another shot and sipping it. "All right, I will run if you promise to as well."

When your grandmother buzzing walks out to the beach and your Grandpa slowly follows her, you look away and grab Namjoon's hand. "Hurry, don't look back."