💜💜💜💜💜28.💜💜💜💜💜

For the next two weeks you poured over the journal, little things that had been hidden in margins and bookmarked pages that you read until you could see the words in your sleep. Sometimes you called Namjoon up and would hurry to his apartment where like two loveable geeks with a mystery you would come together in a whirlwind when he opened the door.

Most times barely making it to the couch and then it was usually half off as Namjoon entered you from behind as he pounded you hurrying to tell you some secret making you moan as he did.

Only then when your clothes were arranged again did he bring up again what you had texted him that you had discovered that you could have sworn you hadn't seen before.

Namjoon got randy like a teenager when you found some new thing, and was spending more time here in the evenings. Just two days ago you had called your Mother about some of the stories of things she had done as a teen and at the apartment alone you were a couple of days away from Valentine's Day and the day after that was Trish's birthday you had planned a huge dinner upstairs for her twenty-second as everyone had plans with Valentine's approaching.

You had initially texted Namjoon to ask him if there was anything he wanted to eat for Valentine's day as you wanted to just stay in and be with whoever wasn't busy.

Besides you?

He has answered making you smile happily.

You would say
that when I'm all
alone. But I wanted
To tell you about my
Conversation with my
Mom. She told me one
night she went to a rave
She said she had a friend
who was kind of wild and
fun and they spent a couple
of weeks with her
and Francisca and then
they were gone one day.

They who?

She said his name
was Randa something.

You had been in the kitchen making a pitcher of tea when you heard the front door close just as loudly as it suddenly had opened. Knowing it was Namjoon you chuckled. "I'm in the kitchen honey."

You were barely able to blink when he had appeared in your vision and seeing his face you practically leap into his arms as he grabs you. He had figured out something huge and you were feeding off his arousal. "I'll have to get us some mysteries next time."

Kissing you he looks around for where to take you but you grab his shirt and drag him to the floor with you. When he rips your panties you hardly care and your hips surge up to meet him as he sucks on your earlobe. "Runch Randa was one of my earlier rap monograms."

You gasp in shock as he starts grinding into you and trying to focus on what he's doing instead of what he has said you move slightly to the left and he grins down at you. "Come prettily for me and I'll tell you a story."

The cold tile against your naked lower half feels good as you watch Namjoon's flushed face as he talks his voice out of breath and his heart pounding under your hands.

"If your Mother knows that name then I'm there when she meets your Dad."

"I've heard this story, or seen it."

Namjoon laughs making your body rise and fall. "Yeah but we still don't have flying cars."

Rolling your eyes you say exasperatedly. "No just things that reset us and now some marble gems that we are still figuring out."

"If Doc and Marty figured out how to get his parents together we can do it for you."

Sighing you rise and say. "Come on, I do my best thinking in the bath."