Prologue

Every noise alerted Porchay as he waited for his brother to arrive, willing him to be faster so he could escape the presence of the six dead bodies behind him. He tried not to think about how he all but stumbled upon them after gaming. How they had come in, apparently fought with someone very strong, and died, all without him even realizing. He tried not to think about, while he had been playing his games, someone was just around the corner fighting six armed men and still overpowering and killing them. Most of all, he tried not to think about how he could smell the blood splattered over the walls and pooling across the floor making him want to throw up.

When he first found the bodies, he immediately called Porsche to tell him to come to get him, but he had not picked up. He desperately wanted to leave the blood-covered room, but Porsche explicitly told him before he left to not leave the building no matter what. So he didn't, instead just waited for his brother to arrive.

The sound of a motorbike outside had Chay's ears perking and, as he heard his brother's voice call out for him, let out a breath of relief. He bolted out of the bar, not caring about the blood now covering his shoes, and to Porsche, suddenly halting as he processed the amount of blood drenching his white shirt and fear rushed through him. 'Are you hurt,' he got out, his voice breaking as he spoke.

Porsche looked down at himself as if he just realized how much blood covered him and let out a small laugh, 'don't worry, none of this blood is mine'.

Focusing on the relief those words brought him, he rushed up to his brother and hugged him, glad he was alright. Porsche laughed at his brother's worry for him and hugged him back, glad that he wasn't hurt either, he would have to remember to thank Kim later though. Porsche broke the hug and looked into his brother's eyes with a serious face, 'I need to talk to you.' Chay's expression instantly turned to one of dread upon hearing his brother's words. Porsche gave him a half smile, 'Nothing horrible, however, a lot of things have changed in the past few hours that you should know,' slowly, Chay nodded. Porsche turned to his bike to get the other helmet and held it out to Chay before continuing, 'We have to talk somewhere else though'.

Chay let out a small laugh before remembering the dead bodies and a very trashed bar. 'By the way, Yok is going to kill you if she finds her bar like that, and plus there are like six people who were shot in there'.

Porsche grimaced at the fact that Chay had to see that, but reassured him, 'I will have someone come and clean up before she notices' or I will never be allowed at her bar again, he thought.

Chay smiled at his brother's inevitable doom, 'let's go then,' he said putting his helmet on and hopping onto the back of Porsche's bike. Porsche smiled, glad that what Chay witnessed hadn't traumatized him completely, before hopping onto his bike and riding off, away from the bar.

When Porsche and Chay arrived at their destination, Chay was certainly surprised. Instead of heading back to their house as he expected, Porsche had brought him to an expensive-looking apartment building. He looked at Porsche confused but didn't say anything as his brother led him to the elevator and pressed the button for the 8th floor. They waited in silence until the elevator doors pinged open and they exited, Porsche leading him to an apartment labeled 803. He got a key out of his pocket and opened the door to reveal a lavish apartment with a breathtaking view overlooking the city. Chay went into the apartment curiously, wondering why Porsche would bring him to a place like this to just talk.

Quickly, he had a look around the apartment taking in the massive white kitchen with a dining table that could easily seat 6 people, the living room with a large grey couch and huge flat screen TV, he could also see three grey doors which he assumed led to bedrooms and a bathroom. He wandered into the living room and onto the couch, which was even more comfortable than he imagined, and looked at Porsche, 'I'm guessing we can talk now?'