Chapter 2

Porchay exited the apartment building and headed straight to the black car guarded by a man in a black suit and sunglasses just as his brother has instructed. As he came up to the car, the man opened to door for him, letting him get in before closing it and getting into the driver's seat, leaving Chay's new apartment. Although the trip was only short, it seemed to take forever to Chay as he watched to scenery go by out the window. When he finally got to the house and saw his brother, he didn't wait for the man to open the door for him and got out of the car, quickly making his way over to Porsche. Porsche smiled to himself at his brother's nervousness remembering a time when, although he tried not to show it, he was just as nervous around these people.

When Chay came up to him, Porsche put his arm around his little brother's shoulders, 'welcome to my humble abode' he said as he led Chay towards the place he now owned and ran. Chay took in the enormous building in front of him, green covered the windows and doors also lining the pillars of the house while the rest was a combination of white and cream yellow. As they entered the building, Porsche nodded and smiled at the guards watching that entrance, yes, Chay thought looking at his brother, Porsche, is going to be a good leader.

Porsche led Chay down a hallway, passing a few doors along the way, going to the very end before stopping in front of the last one that had VIP written on it. 'This will be your room, available to you anytime you want', Porsche said as he opened the door and walked in.

Chay had a look around the room, unlike his apartment which was full of light colours if not white, this room favoured darker shades, made up of a variety of deep browns and greens. He looked to his brother and smiled, 'what a privilege to have the VIP suite available to me at any time, I feel honoured.'

Porsche laughed at his brother's attempt at humour, and Chay turned around to keep exploring the room, 'it wasn't all just because you're my brother you know.' At that, Chay turned to him confused. Porsche walked over to a painting on the wall and gave it a tug, the painting swinging forward to reveal a small door. He typed a number into the pad on the door and it opened to reveal a platform and a ladder going down the building and to the alley next to the house. Porsche looked back to his brother, 'all the VIP rooms have escape routes like this; however, this is the farthest room from anyone else and the most secluded making it the safest for you.' Chay looked toward the door as if someone would charge through at any moment, Porsche grabbed his shoulders and made him look into his eyes, 'Chay, this is just a precaution, I trust everyone here and you can too, but there is always a risk, and I don't want anything to happen to you on the off chance something does happen.'

Chay nodded and looked out the opening in the wall to the alley below, 'I guess it will be pretty handy if I want to leave at any point without anyone knowing,' he said smiling, but at his brother's worried look, he reassured him, 'of course I would tell you if I'm leaving though.' Porsche let out a small laugh and Chay went back to searching around his room. His double bed had dark green sheets covering it, and wooden bedside tables on either side. He went to his closet, also made of nice dark wood, and opened it to reveal a variety of formal clothes and shoes along with different accessories such as watches and an assortment of chain jewellery. Chay looked at his brother confused, 'why is all this in here?'

Porsche went over to the closet himself, sighing, 'I asked them to remove everything' he said to himself. He looked to Chay, 'don't worry, I'll have all of this removed before you finish your training' he said closing the doors.

Chay frowned, 'ok, one, you don't have to do that, if it just stays in here, I will be fine, and I get the feeling even if you did take it away, more will just take its place.' He said smiling

Porsche scoffed, 'yeah, your probably right, the people here love to dress fancy' he said rolling his eyes, 'and two?'

Chay's smile dropped a little, 'training? Do you mean like right now?'

Porsche looked at Chay guiltily, 'um, yeah. I doubt you will be doing much today, but I kind of let your trainer take the reins on your training, so all of it will be up to him.' Before Chay could protest, Porsche continued, 'I'm sure everything will be fine, I trust him, and I trust that he knows what to do'.

Chay gave his brother a glare then rolled his eyes, 'fine, but I do want to know one thing'. Porsche raised his eyebrows at his brother's statement, 'you've told me all about how amazing this trainer will be, but you haven't told me who he is.'

'Oh,' Porsche said turning away and deciding how to play this situation. Chay looked around his brother's shoulder waiting for a response, turning back around Porsche went the safest option, 'I'll introduce you when we get there' he says before getting some clothes out of a set of draws and handing them to Chay telling him to put them on and exiting the room, leaving a very confused Chay standing there looking at the door.

When Chay comes out of the room, changed and ready in a red and white loose tank top and black shorts, Porsche leads him back down the hallway and down a set of stairs he hadn't seen before. He couldn't help but stare at the chandelier hanging from the roof to the floor below as he followed his brother. They went outside the building and into a courtyard before going back inside, down a hallway and into a training room.

Chay looked around noting all the boxing equipment and weights scattered throughout the room. He realised Porsche had already made his way to the middle of the room and made his way to quickly catch up to him when he noticed the other person in the room. He was a bit taller than Chay and was wearing a black long-sleeve top with the sleeves pushed up and matching black tracksuit pants. He looked around the same age as Chay himself but at the same time, older. Looking around and seeing no one else, Chay figured that he must be the one meant to train him and looked to his brother waiting for him to introduce them.

Porsche looked between his brother and Macau, once again questioning himself if this was a good idea before finally deciding that it was the best option for everyone. He looked over to Macau and straightened his back, 'Macau, this is my little brother, Porchay,' he then turned to Chay hesitantly, 'Chay, this is Macau...' Macau raised an eyebrow at Porsche, urging him to continue, 'the youngest of the Minor family'.

At those words, Chay's mouth dropped open and Macau let out a small laugh before addressing Chay, 'I'm guessing he didn't mention that'.

Chay closed his mouth and looked down slowly shaking his head. Macau gave Porsche an amused look, 'Well, I'll let you two get acquainted and start training' Porsche quickly said before leaving the room just as fast.

Chay looked at his brother's rushed figure and glared at his back before looking back to Macau. A memory tugged at Chay's mind at the sight of his face, but he couldn't recall seeing him before. Chay hesitated before stepping towards him and putting his hand out, 'As my brother said before, my name is Porchay, but everyone just calls me Chay'.

Macau smiled and took his hand in a firm grip, 'it's good to finally meet Porsche's little brother'.

Chay looked at Macau confused, dropping his hand, 'What does finally mean?'

Macau let out a small laugh looking at the ground, 'Well, everyone knows of you since it's common knowledge that Porsche has a little brother, but other than that, there's nothing.' Macau smiled, 'I'm assuming the Main family have something to do with that.'

Chay nodded and studied Macau's face more closely, 'we haven't met before, have we?'

Macau was surprised at the sudden question and slowly shook his head, 'I don't believe so, why?'

Chay let out a small laugh, 'nothing, I just feel like I've seen you somewhere before, but never mind,' he said at Macau's frown.

Macau just nodded, 'Ok then, shall we get started?' he said walking away from Chay and to the middle of the room.

Chay let out a small 'Mm' before following him.