Bonus Chapter

I'm making this just a bonus Chapter since it wasn't in my planning and I just went on a fun writing spree and wanted you guys to enjoy it too. 

It's a little shorter than my normal Chapters, but I think it's still pretty fun.

Enjoy

'Whooo!' Chay yelled out as Macau's side of the screen went black, red words fading in, DEAD. Chay looked over at Macau innocently, a smile on his face, 'how many times is that now?'

Macau looked away grumpily, '7' he growled.

Chay laughed and gave the other boy's shoulder a gentle shove, 'Come on, don't be sulky just because I keep killing you,' he said, laughter still in his voice.

Macau glared back at Chay, 'You couldn't even give me a chance?'

'Oh, I'm sorry, did the big bad Mafia want me to go easy on him?'

If it were possible, Macau would have glared harder, instead, he grabbed a pillow and hit Chay only receiving laughter from the boy making him hit him more. Only when Chay was laughing so hard he was struggling to breathe did he beg Macau to stop, his attacker throwing the pillow to the floor a smile now plastered on his face. 'You got what you deserved.'

Chay, still catching his breath, smiled at Macau, 'Fine, let's play a different game then,' he said moving from his defensive position and grabbing a controller to go through the rest of Macau's games. When he got to the bottom of the screen he looked over at Macau, 'Have you got any more?'.

'I think so...' Macau said getting up from the couch, making his way over to the tv cabinet, and pulling out a box of different games. 'there's a few in her-' Macau paused as he looked up. He hadn't noticed Chay coming over to look at the games, he hadn't noticed how close to him he was, what he did notice however was his shirt on the boy, more specifically how large it was on him, and how it hung from his body exposing basically his entire torso.

Macau's eyes unintentionally wandered over Chay's body, taking him in a bit too long before he snapped himself out of it, turning away as heat crept into his cheeks. Macau stood up and walked back over to the couch, leaving Chay to look at the games, and grabbed a bottle of water, chugging it until the heat left his face. Even once he finished the drink he couldn't take his mind off the boy, from his chest to his slightly defined stomach, down-

'Oh, my god.' Macau was drawn out of his spiraling thoughts and looked at Chay who was looking at him and holding up a game, smiling, 'I didn't know you could play Among Us on PS5.' Macau let out a short laugh but before he could say anything Chay continued, 'I'm surprised you still even have this to be honest. I mean...' he looked at the game, then at Macau with mocking judgment, 'Among Us is so 2020.'

Bringing him away from his previous train of thought, Macau laughed before putting on a hurt look, 'Gee, ouch.' He said making his way over to the boy and grabbing the game out of his hand, looking down at him 'I'll just chuck it out then.'

Macau turned and Chay quickly got to his feet grabbing his wrist, 'Hey, wait. I was just kidding,' he said looking at Macau with innocent eyes.

A small smile reached Macau's lips, 'do you want to play it then?'

Chay frowned and looked at the tv before turning back to him, 'We can't both play on the same screen though.'

Macau smirked and grabbed his Nintendo Switch 'I can just play on this.' He said before going to the couch and sitting back down.

Chay's mouth formed a mischievous smile, 'how many versions of among us do you have?'

Macau gave him a playful glare before grabbing a pillow from behind him and chucking it at the boy, 'Shut up.'

Chay ducked and the pillow sailed over his head, surprising himself at his new natural reflexes. Sticking his tongue out at his trainer, he went to the couch and sat next to him, letting himself relax in the soft comfort. Chay frowned trying to remember the last time he felt this relaxed with anyone, well anyone except-

'Hey, are you ok?' Macau asked gently causing Chay to look over at him, concern written on his face.

Chay grounded himself to the present, to who he was with, to the genuine concern he felt from Macau, and smiled, 'Yeah, I'm good.' Macau took a second but eventually nodded, looking back down to the Switch. Chay couldn't take his eyes off the other boy, thinking about how, ever since they met, Macau has always been thoughtful and comforting to him, helping him learn to protect himself, making him feel so relaxed that he finally felt at home. 'Thank you,' Chay said, emotion threatening his voice.

Macau looked up puzzled before seeing the emotion in Chay's eyes, 'You're welcome,' he said genuinely, not needing to know to what Chay was referring to.

Chay smiled before taking a breath, 'So are we playing or not?' he asked looking at the loaded screen.

Macau scoffed, 'I've been waiting for you, slowpoke.'

****

'Why?' Chay asked Macau, his voice breaking, tears brimming in his eyes.

'I'm sorry,' Macau said, looking down at Chay's broken body, 'it was necessary.' He then walked away to the corner of the room and left through the vent.

'Urrgghhhh! I had almost finished my task!' he complained moving his now ghost character in circles before going through a wall and looking for someone to find his body. Just as he was leaving, Teal came into the room and saw his body calling an emergency meeting.

Red: Where was the body

Teal: In security, I just came from a task in the reactor and saw it.

White: Wait, who's dead?

Orange: Purple idiot

Black: Teal, did you see anyone when you went to the Reactor?

Chay glared at Macau 'Trying to figure out if you were caught?'

Macau just smirked.

Teal: Actually, I think I saw White leaving Security when I left the Reactor

White: Wait, what! I was in Med doing the scan!

Black: You could have easily gone from Med to Security though

Chay frowned looking at Macau, 'Hold on, I looked, White wasn't near security.' Macau smirked again and a realization hit him, 'Oh my god, Teal is the other Imposter!'

Orange: That's true, I did think White was acting very sus

Black: Ok, let's vote

'No! It's Black and Teal! Chay yelled at the TV, knowing no one could actually hear him.

White was ejected; White was not the imposter.

'No shit Sherlock,' Chay said grumpily earning a small smile from Macau.

They continued playing, Chay trying to complete the tasks while Macau went on a killing spree, when suddenly, 'Come to Communication.'

Chay rushed through walls to get to Communication where he found four players, Pink, Yellow, Teal, and Black. 'Oh no.' Chay said before both Pink and Yellow were cut in half and the screen went black.

Defeat. Macau smiled as Black, Teal, and Brown appeared on the screen and Chay looked at him, 'Brown was an imposter?'

Macau frowned, 'yeah, I guess. But he didn't do anything, Teal and I were the only ones killing people.'

Chay shrugged, 'Maybe it was a noooooob' he said, a yawn interrupting his sentence.

'Maybe you should go to bed, I mean it is almost 1 am.' Macau said, looking at the clock.

Chay shook his head, 'Nah I can still game' he said before looking at Macau, 'Unless you want to go to sleep, then I can g-'

'It's all good, but why don't we watch something instead of gaming'.

Chay smiled, glad that Macau wasn't going to kick him out, and started grabbing pillows he pushed to the floor and made himself comfy. Macau looked at him and laughed before going through his movies to find something to watch.