Chapter 12

To my loyal Readers,

Thanks for bearing with me when I stopped publishing for a while. 

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have written anymore if it weren't for your supporting comments, so thank you.

I will try my best to see this story out till the end so that your support will not be in vain.

Enjoy the Chapter!

A quiet sound pulled Chay from his sleep, his eyes fluttering open and adjusting to the dark room around him. He sat up in his bed, trying to figure out how he got back vaguely recalling Macau telling him they were finishing training and then making his way back to his room. He frowned as more came back to him, as he remembered coming back with Macau supporting him the entire way! His cheeks started to burn as he remembered practically hanging off Macau as they got to his room and...

A gentle knock on the door drew his attention from his internal spiral as he realised what pulled him from his sleep in the first place. 'Chay? Are you awake?' a voice quietly called from the other side.

Chay buried his face in his blankets in embarrassment, not wanting to face Macau but still not wanting him to leave, 'No!' he called. He heard the door open and let out a small groan at all the memories that went through his mind again. 

'Chay!?' Macau called out to him alarmed as he made his way over to the bed. 'Are you alright?! Are you not feeling well?'

Chay slowly looked up to Macau's concerned face before burying his face once more, 'The only thing I'm dying from is embarrassment.'

Macau let out a laugh, 'and what is the reason for this deadly disease?' he said with a grin.

Chay looked up and glared at him, 'You know exactly why I'm dying.' Macau only laughed and Chay groaned again, 'I'm so sorry, I didn't realise I was so tired.'

Macau put his hand on Chay's shoulder and just smiled, 'yeah, I've never seen someone try and leave through the equipment room before' he said with another laugh.

Chay laid back down and drew the blankets over his face, 'just let me die in peace.'

The blankets were suddenly ripped away and Macau grabbed Chay's arm, lifting him back into a sitting position. 'And why would I do that when I could torment you?' he said with a smirk. 'Now come on,' he gave Chay's arm a gentle tug, 'I'm making some dinner and I know you haven't had anything all day.'

'And just how do you know that?' Chay replied with a mischievous smile, pulling his arm out of Macau's grip.

Macau raised an eyebrow, 'Are you saying you knew you were late to training but still had time to eat?'

Chay let out a small laugh, 'well, I guess you got me there.' Macau smiled. 'By the way, isn't it a little early for dinner?'

Macau showed Chay his watch, 'it's almost 7 pm, you've been out over 6 hours.'

'Oh' Chay said shyly, I guess I really did need some sleep.

'You go wash up and change and then meet me in the kitchens, if you go back down the hall take the first left, it's the third door on the right.' Macau said before turning to leave the room.

Chay grabbed the back of his shirt, 'wait.' Macau faced Chay, curious. Chay got out of bed and went to his wardrobe, opening the doors. 'I don't think I'll feel comfortable wearing any of this.'

Macau went up beside him and rifled through the closet, 'gee, not even Vegas had this many suits.' He turned to Chay, 'why isn't there anything of yours in here?'