Chpt-1: I hope I can see you again.

Chapter-1♡

______

There was a mess in the airport. Reporters and cameramans are eager to take a glimpse of the famous football team.

Outside the airport many fangirls are waiting to take a glimpse of bts.

It sounds like they were not college football team but nations football team. But their popularity is no joke. They are no less then the national or international football team. Well they will be soon.

Bts are coming back to South Korea after their vacation that's why the airport is crowded.

People are waiting to get a glimpse of The one and only Bts and most especially The Almighty Kim Taehyung because usually Taehyung is not interested in socialization. That's why they thought may...Just maybe they can get a glimpse

....Or not

Suddenly men's in black suit came and clear the way. They cannot take pictures anymore. They can't dare.

Their faces were covered with masks but that masks yet didn't able to affect their handsomeness.

They have this aura with them that can shut you up and make you feel small right instant.

Fangirls and people's are disappointed that they cannot take a closer glance of them. They well knows who was the one who clear the way but they can't dare to say anything to that person even in his behind. They can't afford to mess with the one and only... Do I need to say the name?

_______

Inside the van a very fine man started whining as soon as he entered the van and seat. "Ahh! hyung you again stopped the poor people to take a look of my handsome face" another man seated just besides them agreed with the younger man "Kook is right they need to see my worldwide handsome face to live their life".

Then the man they were complaining to said sarcastically in a cold voice with a straight face " I just save them from your not-so-handsome face"

The younger started whining and elder started scolding which should like rapping "Yahh! Taehyung! Respect! I am the elder
here! "