Chpt-13: Broken Heart

Chapter-13

______

"Hi beautiful" a guy with his charming smile said. It was a real attractive smile no one can ignore that smile but the called girl just rolled her eyes.

He chuckle as she walked past him.

"Yahh I said hellooo! Are you perhaps ignoring me? " He started walking along with her.

"And I didn't reply which is very clear that I am ignoring you" she said annoyingly.

"Feisty huh! I like it" he again said which only earns a 'tsk' from the girl.

"I don't understand why are you not like your other friends?" She asked with total annoyance.

"I am different you know" he said with a proud smile.

Before she can smash that smile from his face she saw someone and walked towards there ignoring the man.

"Chuuuu!" She ran towards her and hugged her. "Where were you I was looking for you?"

"I told you to wait for me in the cafeteria, chae" jisoo said to her.

Jimin wants to follow the girl to tease her more but something caught his eyes. He saw someone he is very familiar running out of the college hurriedly. What concern him is that the person was not looking in a good condition.

He try to reach that person but before he can that person already left.

He stood there thinking what could be the reason.

Until he received a call.

"Hey! Midget where are you?" He rolled his eyes as the person from the other line called him 'midget'.

"Don't you dare call me that again you oldie" he snapped back.

"Midget"

"How dare you!"

"Shut up! And come here soon we are all waiting"

"Why you all here in the first place?"

"Yahh! How can you forget that we are supposed to meet today!!. It was taehyung who called us and now three of you'll not here! how can you'll so irresponsible!!......" He was scolding which sound like rapping when Jimin hang up the call and walk towards their meeting place.

_______

"What happen what are you thinking so deeply that you spacing out?" Chaeyoung asked as she saw how jisoo was spacing out from time to time.

"Ah...Nothing"

"I don't know why you even try to lie to me when you know that I know you very well" chaeyoung said with disbelief.

Jisoo sigh she not only having a thought but two. She is distracted by two different thought.

"Ah..actually Jungkook confess to me earlier" she said looking down playing with food.