Chpt-22: Love at first sight

Chapter-23

______

Lost in thought, jisoo was in chemistry lab not minding what was happening in the surrounding.

A sigh escape from her mouth, she was here to help chaeyoung but she can't focus at all.

Her mind is somewhere else. She is trying so hard not to meet taehyung but she is dying from inside to meet him and hug him tight.

She only visit him in the hospital only when he is asleep. Just to look at him from afar.

She again sigh, why this happen? Why he forget about her? Why can't he remember her? Why did he got into an accident? What if he don't remember her? And...what if he remember her but when it's too late?

She shake her head to remove all this thought. While shaking she accidently spill some chemical on her hand which cause her hand to burn. She immediately jerk her hand away and a yelped escape from her mouth because of the pain it cause.

"OMG!!! YAHH KIM JISOO! Where is your attention huh? Oh Shit!! Is it painting too much? Omg what should I do now? I shouldn't have called you here to help me. I sorry" chaeyoung got panic and she immediately washed her hand with water in the nearest washbasin.

After the cold water flow on her burning hand, it cooled down a little.

"Are you okay now?" Chaeyoung asked while slowly wiping her hand with a clean towel.

"I am okay now, don't worry it was not a big deal" jisoo said assuring her.

"Not a big deal! Kim jisoo your hand almost got fully burn and you are saying it's not a big deal" chaeyoung said rolling her eyes at her careless friend.

Jisoo just kept her mouth shut she knows she can't win against chaeyoung in this situation.

Chaeyoung sigh "What were you thinking huh? That you didn't realize anything in the surrounding?"

Jisoo just looked down and chaeyoung knew the reason behind her silence.

"Was it about taehyung again? Look here, don't worry okay he will be fine and soon remember everything, okay?" She hold jisoo's hand and comforted her.

Jisoo just nodded with a small smile.

"Now, let's go and treat your wound first" like that they walked toward their collage's clinic.

______

Taehyung was in his room with a feeling that is making his heart flutter.

Talking with her made him really happy. He knew he find peace in her.

When he first saw her, he knew to himself that he wants to talk to her but couldn't and finally after talking to her he is happy.

It was the first time he talk to her and it felt really good.

He saw her in the hospital few times but couldn't talk to her as she didn't saw him.

He wonder why she was in the hospital when she look completely fine..maybe to see someone.

He didn't get to know her name because he forgot to ask as he was busy staring at her beautiful face.