Chpt-17: Love

Chapter-17

_______

Jisoo was shocked to his sudden confession.

Even more shocked than, when Jungkook confess her.

She can't believe it, she got confessed by two of the most handsome and popular boys of her college.

Well she got confessed by many guys before. She refuse them politely, even to Jungkook too.

But this time the case was different. She is feeling butterflies all over her stomach, raise in heart beat, cheeks were hot red.

Maybe because they just kissed each other, it wasn't just a kiss but a whole make out. Or maybe because Taehyung is still starting at her with so much of love in his eyes while caressing her cheeks so softly, like she is a baby.

One thing is sure that she also feels for him. Heck if not, she would never allowed him to kiss her. And Taehyung knows that.

Taehyung saw that she is still processing so he took the chance and share all his feelings to her "It's not a sudden act, Jisoo. I fell for you at first sight, when I saw you in that park playing with kids"

Jisoo's eyebrow frown, taehyung know that she is confused so he continued "I was coming back home from airport with my friends, when you caught my attention. Since then I look for you everywhere and finally found you in our university"

"I may not be the best guy in this world but I will try my best to be a better man for you. I have never feel the feelings you made me feel, it is so beautiful. I love this feeling of loving you. Allow me to love you even more in each passing seconds. Allow me to be your man, only your's. Be mine, only mine"
He said so softly while caressing her face with so much love. His gaze were full of affection and admiration.

Jisoo's eyes got teary, she never felt this much love toward her.

Without saying any word, she pulled him into a hug. She hugged him so tightly and cried on his shoulder, making his hoodie wet.

"Hey, shhh...shhh...I am sorry, did I make you overwhelmed?" He carefully asked while rubbing her back softly. He mentally cursed himself, he knew one day he has to say this to her but still he hate it when she cry, the most!!!

Jisoo nodded her head, smuggling to his neck. Taehyung can feel her tears on his bare neck.

"I am sorry" jisoo pulled out of the hug when she heard him apologize again.

"Don't be, I am overwhelmed because I never felt this much love" she said staring at his beautiful eyes, she has stopped crying now. Taehyung smiled at her to which she returned.

"I-I.....mhh...I-" after staring at each other's eyes, jisoo decided to say something but she was not finding the perfect word to say. Taehyung sense her so he cut her words off.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it now. Just accept my love..mmh?" If he has to wait to hear that three magical words from her, he will wait no matter how long it will take. He is ready to wait and give her time as much as she want.

Jisoo smiled at his understanding. How can he be so caring? How can someone be this sweet?

She nodded her head, accepting his love, making his heart bloom with happiness.