Chpt-19: Missing

Chapter- 19♡

_______

It's only been two days since jisoo went to her hometown but for taehyung it felt like months already.

Even though they literally talk more than four times a day but still!

Bangtan Boys was also busy as their match is near.

And their leader was being extra strict was making hard for them to survive.

Other members don't want know the reason behind taehyung curlness. They were confused because for past few weeks taehyung has always been in a great mood but now he is back with his coldness.

After giving some thoughts only Jungkook and Jimin figure out the reason behind it. As they got to know that jisoo went to her home town.

Right now, everyone is seated, taking a break from their long strict practice.

"I think I'm going die in any moment" jin breath out heavily.

"I can't wait for that moment then" Jungkook said while wiping sweats from his face using towel. But as he finished his words he received a flying water bottle aimed to his face but luckily he catched it.

"Hey you brat!!! I told you to respect me! I AM THE ELDEST!!!" Jin scold and was ready to throw punches but Namjoon who was beside him, stopped him.

While j-hope and jimin forget about their tiredness and start encouraging to fight.

And suga...well he don't fucking care about anything he was damn tired!!

Taehyung had enough of them "Shut the fuck up! Or else I'll make sure you all will not be able to go home perfectly today" with his deep and deadly cold voice said which make everyone zip up their mouth.

After that they were just talking randomly while taehyung was quietly sitting alone in the corner using his phone.

He didn't able to contact jisoo since the morning. What she doing that she can't talk him?

He was annoyed that's reason he take extra practice today to distract his mind for a while.

He thought of checking social media and believe me he regret it.

Everyone was laughing and throwing things to each other to annoy each other when they suddenly feel the change in atmosphere.

They all stop whatever they were doing and looked at each other before turning to taehyung again, who was clearly in dangerous mode.

They can even dramatically feel the dark cloud with thunder storm above his head.

They again eyed each other in a manner telling each other 'what happen?' Or  telling each other to approach him.

Finally they all looked at jimin telling him to approach him to which jimin's reaction was like 'Why me?' And as for an answer their reaction was like 'you are the soulmate here'

With lot of courage jimin approach his soulmate.

He sat beside him and tap his shoulder. Taehyung looked at him with so much love in his eyes............ahem! You all are smart enough to understand here what 'love' means ;)