Chpt-9: Selecting a gift with a whining boy.

Chapter-9♡

_____

Everyone was confused and had no clue of what happened but there was a video released on the official college website.

The video was about a boy asking for an apology for the rumors of Kim Jisoo.

The boy stated in the video that the rumor was totally fake and he did it for entertainment purpose. He also admitted that he did it many times before.

Well it was normal for the boy to get suspended for few days for his mistake but he got expelled from the college and no one knows why. The boy was nowhere to be found in the city.

No one knew that it was Taehyung who did it.

But what taehyung didn't know is that the boy was not the main person behind the rumors. It was someone else.

______

The hall was filled with many rich and classy people.

A girl with her gorgeous black color dress enter the hall catching everyone's attention. She was none other than Irene.

She walk toward a group of handsome mans.

She shyly put her hair behind her ears and stood in front of them.

Taehyung was busy in his phone not minding anything around him. His friends are talking random stuff's. And no one noticed Irene till she herself greeted them.

"Hi, Taehyung" she shyly said catching their attention...well not everyone's taehyung was still busy with his phone.

Taehyung's friends look at her in a pity.....but it's not the first time taehyung ignore Irene.

Irene feel embarrass and decided to greet others.
"Hello guys how are you?"

Jimin greet her first not wanted to make her more embarrass.

"Ohh Hi Irene, we are all good"

And with that they continue their previous talk.

After a couple of minutes Irene again try to gain taehyung's attention.

"I didn't know that you will be attending this party, taehyung"

And again after not getting any reply she excuses herself and went away.

Irene was fuming in anger, no matter how much she try to get taehyung's attention at the end it is all useless.

Irene went toward her father.

"Dad, I have asked you something" Irene said to her father.

"It's not easy! Why don't you go and try to win his heart?" Her father said to her.

"You think I haven't. Only god knows how much I tried but he is not giving me a single glance" Irene said angrily.

"Well then stop thinking about him" Her father said not finding anyway to help his daughter.

"NO!! I CAN'T! I want him and only him. If you can't help me the I will do anything to get him" Irene shouted at her father and left. Mr.Bae just sighed at his daughter.