Chpt-32: Dara's worry

Chapter-32

________

As Taehyung start the car again, he glanced over at Jisoo and couldn't help but feel a warm rush of affection for her. She looked so beautiful in the soft light of the car's interior, her hair falling in gentle waves around her face.

"Are you tired?" he asked softly, reaching out to take her hand in his.

Jisoo shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Just thinking about something, I guess."

"Thinking about something?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Well," Jisoo began, biting her lip. "I've always been simple. I'm not used to this kind of luxury."

Taehyung chuckled. "Don't worry about it. You're with me now."

Jisoo smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with affection. "I know," she said. "That's what makes it all the more special."

As they drove, Taehyung reached over to turn on the radio. Soft, romantic music filled the car, and he couldn't resist leaning in closer to Jisoo.

After sometimes Taehyung stop the car as they reached his house.

"Can I hold you?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Jisoo nodded, and Taehyung wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. They stay like this for sometimes.

"I love you," Taehyung murmured, his lips brushing against Jisoo's ear.

Jisoo's heart skipped a beat. "I love you too," she whispered back, her fingers tangling in his hair.

They share a sweet kiss , wrapped in each other's arms, lost in their own world of love and romance. It was a moment of them.

_______

Jisoo had visited Taehyung's house several times before, but every time she visited, it felt like the first time. The grandeur and extravagance of the mansion never failed to leave her awestruck.

As they entered the house, Taehyung took her hand and led her towards the living room. "Make yourself comfortable, babe," he said, gesturing towards the plush couches.

Jisoo sat down and looked around the room, taking in the opulent decor. It was as if every piece of furniture was handpicked to perfection, and the whole room was bathed in soft, golden light.

Taehyung returned with a tray of snacks and drinks. "What would you like, Love?" he asked, offering her the tray.

"Just some water, please," Jisoo said, smiling at him.

Taehyung poured her a glass of water and handed it to her. "So, what do you want to do today?" he asked, sitting down next to her.

"I don't know," Jisoo replied, taking a sip of water. "Maybe we could watch a movie?"

"Sure, let me see what I have," Taehyung said, getting up to search for a movie.

Jisoo looked around the room again, feeling comfortable. She was used to a modest, small home with her mother, but Taehyung's house was something else entirely. Super luxurious. But yet it gives her warmth and a feeling of home, which she loves a lot.